Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny said:
Posted previously on this thread...
So lets try something new.

We know that every character on tv has certain traits such as flaws, this is what allows us to fight for and care about the character, their strengths and weaknesses, what traits of Sara's drew you to her or made her identifiable to you and why?
So I mentioned quoting it if anyone would like to tell their stories/reasoning.

I like how both Sara and Jorja are strong, independent, intelligent women who are "au natural" (no augmentation). They are comfortable in the skin they are in. I love how Jorja doesn't wear flashy jewelry and how she dresses in "her" style at awards shows and such - she doesn't conform to hollywoods standards, she conforms to her own. She's laid back and open minded and fun (according to what I read) and I'd love to meet her in person some day. She also has a kind heart, especially for animals, which I totally respect. I have officially been a vegetarian for a year now because of her, and even purchase products that are "cruelty-free" and eco-friendly.

desertwind said:
Do all of you fans think this is the last season? and they'll really part ways.. I mean the cast? and I think with her coming back, it would be odd, for just 3 months, wouldn't it? she's been gone for that long.. what the H is really going on, behind the scenes? :confused:

No I think CSI will continue for a couple more seasons even if William Petersen leaves and Jorja only come back temporarily . personally I probable wont watch it much.

Did you all read the Jorja interview from VARIETY magazine, how she's always had a crush on Johnny Depp, what woman hasn't :p and that Billy Petersen is her "hero" mine too.. good taste Jorja ;) can't wait to see her back on CSI, I watch re-runs and it's do great to see her, like old times, well, it is old times :D

I'm guessing that this will be the last season for Billy and Jorja being stars on the show, but I could see the show lasting for one or two more seasons with Billy and Jorja occasionally guest-starring.

Thnks for that link. I wish I lived anywhere near L.A so I could have gone, not on the other side of the atlantic after the west-east trip lol.

Has anyone on here been/ going?

i just heard JF's song 'satellite' for the first time today. As i understand, she wrote it. but wut i dont getis what she is singing about. please help me translate it, i am new to this language lol sorry

Here are the lyrics. I found them online, so no guarantee that they are correct.

I met a girl, she turned my world upside down
I met a girl, she blew my mind
Everything felt fine.

I met a girl, took her whole world and we got lost in time.
The great big world, outside my door.
It really is, a long, long fall,
to the ground, when you're flying in slow motion.

You know I'll fall, you know the life and you'll know.
Nothing matters when love is true.

It's alright, it's alright, it's alright.
I love the way you love me too.

If I fell, if I fell for you, would you catch my fall?
Would you wrap your arms around me?
If I said, if I told you so, that love was true,
would you run and hide, would you sit right down,
by my side and kiss away, broken in a way?

I love the way you love me too,
It's alright, it's alright, it's alright
I love your shadow on my summer nights,

I love you baby, you'll know it's true,
it's alright, it's alright, it's alright.
I love the way you do, you know I do.
You're right here, you're right here, you're right here,
it's alright, it's alright, it's alright,
it's alright, it's alright, it's alright.

I love the song. I know it's not that good quality recording, but I have it on my ipod anyway :)

And the lyrics are slightly different i think but kinda most of them are the same. Some of them are hard to hear though.

I agree, the quality is quite bad so it's hard to recognize all the words. I've read slightly differing versions of the lyrics, I just posted that one because it was the first I found. ;) I'd say most of it is correct though.

GSRLUVER said:
I'm guessing that this will be the last season for Billy and Jorja being stars on the show, but I could see the show lasting for one or two more seasons with Billy and Jorja occasionally guest-starring.

I hope she stays till they all go, and this would be great for all of us, and her play ends this Saturday, It's cool enjoyed her break, and now comes back to her claim to fame, CSI, and picks up where she left off, I wonder what Ecklie will do?, after all she did walk off the job :(

JORJA QUOTES

Here's some articles and comments from Jorja, some past, some recent!

http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/jorja-fox/190228

jorjaew_7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back