Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if you all knew Jorja what would you get her for Christmas? I'd get her a new contract with CSI for at least two more years! She's probably got everything, but this~

"Beauty is everything, love is innocent. a future with the perfect man is life"

I'm absolutely sure you're right for once:thumbsup:.

She's probably got everything, but this~

Yup...you got that right.

Ooooh, her Ian Harvie interview was supposed to be taped today (the 10th) I wonder when we'll get the video?? I'm excited to see her in something brand new. It feels like we don't see her enough anymore.:(

I can't wait to see her return on CSI, in the final she will be so happy, but it's not on till JAN. 15, and possbly a two-parter:eek: Also her review on seeing Billy in Chicago in his "Dublin Carol" play, hope she enjoys it as much as all the fans who've seen it so far. I'm sure she will. They are good friends, and that will never change:adore:.And I hope she gets what she quoted in 2009, that would be wonderful for her!

Last edited:
This game of "subtle hinting to get my point across" is seriously pissing me off. I think I'm going to give you what you so obviously want.

Merry Christmas Desertwind. I'm leaving the Jorja threads.

And to your delight, I won't be back.

Last edited:
This game of "subtle hinting to get my point across" is seriously pissing me off. I think I'm going to give you what you so obviously want.

Why would you leave because of lies she posts over and over again? That won't make them true. No one has been able to find a souce for that quote, I bet she made the whole thing up and then sent it to that side herself in order to have a referenece for it. It's ridiculous. Jorja quotes need to be backed up by interviews, otherwise people online could make up anything they want. It's difficult enough to discern the truthiness (yes, Colbert, that is your copyright material:lol:) of interviews, seeing how a lot of writers for magazines like to embellish their stuff, as well.

As for Desterwind, if she was a true fan, as she likes to call herself, she would have watched the first Harvie interview, she would have listened to the song Jorja put up on her website, which Jorja sang herself. Why would any true fan not listen to the song their 'object of affection' (in this case, 'obsession') sang herself? Don't let a grandma, who goes about her 'being a fan of Jorja' in the same way a lot of religious people practice their faith (i.e. she picks and chooses what info about Jorja she watches/reads etc., just like many religious people choose to ignore certain passages of the Bible while emphasizing others which fit a lot better to their personal beliefs) scare you away.

If Desertwind chooses to believe the one quote Jorja never ever said herself and instead chooses to ignore a song Jorja wrote and sang herself, who is the true fan here?

Last edited:
I would like to remind folks of the "Board Rules" I do not want to give any warnings instead a friendly reminder. On the otherside of this I do agree if you are going to quote someone state the source from which you got the quote. Also if you don't see a source, then respectfully ask the person where they obtained that quote/interview, etc. -- There is no such thing as a "True Fan" you are either a fan or you are not and it is up to the individual person if they are or not. But the constant arguing, if it is not one thing it is another. As I have said before if you do not want to read what a certain person has to say use the little ignore feature that is provided on the board for everyone.

What is needed in here is a balancing act and to have one it will need the cooporation of ALL sides, if it doesn't have it then we will be right back to this position. So We know this thread is for Jorja/Sara and the love of the fans both have therefore I don't have to address that part. What I will address is this the occassional mention of other cast members, it is fine to mention them as long as it isn't a constant and or habit in doing so. Now lets play nicely, and try to get along, there is no need for anyone to leave, there are several options as mentioned that can be used if you really want to stay in the thread.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a "True Fan" you are either a fan or you are not

You do realize it is only one single person in here constantly bringing this up, right? It is only DW who said that I was not a true fan. My reaction was solely based on her previous statement. No one but DW is causing any arguments about being a fan or not in here.

What I will address is this the occassional mention of other cast members, it is fine to mention them as long as it isn't a constant and or habit in doing so.

Also, the only one constantly bringing up other cast members is DW, in her case, only Petersen. Nobody else has done this in here, either. What I don't understand is why all of us get this warning instead of it being directed at the person who has been causing this to begin with.

She said that about you being a true fan, you said that about her being a true fan, which brought on me saying that about a "True fan" and that there is no "true fan" but just a good old regular fan and that no one person can determine who is or is not one be it her or you or anyone.
What I said is that I didn't want to have to bring a warning to anyone (including anyone who is involved, or might become involved). Keep in mind about the rules I linked to, basically if someone insults, baits or flames you, you can not do any of those in return and say you were defending yourself. If you have a complaint then you contact a moderator via pm or if its an emergency NM.
But in this case if a person/s who for lack of a better word annoys you then use the ignore feature, then you won't have to read their posts (exclusion comes if they are quoted by another) at all. Again no one is being warned, consider it a heads up, a friendly reminder, a way to get everyone to calm down and breath. Is this really too much to ask. Any further discussion on this feel free to pm me.

She said that about you being a true fan, you said that about her being a true fan, which brought on me saying that about a "True fan" and that there is no "true fan" but just a good old regular fan and that no one person can determine who is or is not one be it her or you or anyone.

I witheld judgment on that, if you read my post closely. I would never say anyone was a true/untrue fan, I was simply statin facts. Also, I was not insulting anyone, I was stating facts which that person herself had disclosed in previous posts.

But in this case if a person/s who for lack of a better word annoys you then use the ignore feature, then you won't have to read their posts (exclusion comes if they are quoted by another) at all.

Why is it that you only become involved in this when it is me or KC posting? You do know about the insulting pm DW wrote KC, yet I get the feeling you're after us. It seems to me that whenever DW does something like this, you like to ignore it. That's just my feeling and I may be wrong, but again, I was neither judgin nor defending myself, I was posting as a reply to KC and no one else.

Noo don't leave.

"Beauty is everything, love is innocent. a future with the perfect man is life"

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/jorja_fox/
Thing is on that site anyone can add anything and say it's a quote form whoever. They are not authenticated in any way .

Add me to the list of those completely annoyed with the constant delusions posted in this thread and hell, every thread actually. DW says the same things repeatedly, and always causes trouble. I mean, all her posts are the same old junk and she posts it any thread she can get away with. Why is this stuff continually allowed? Join the real world: GSR does not exist. It never will. These are fictional TV characters. Nothing more. And also, Billy and Jorja are completely platonic; I've hated the way things are posted to imply otherwise. That would be like me saying Marg and Jorja will end up together since they're so close. If one person's posts get on SO many peoples' nerves, why are they still allowed? As moderators, why won't step in and help out?

Why is it that you only become involved in this when it is me or KC posting? You do know about the insulting pm DW wrote KC, yet I get the feeling you're after us. It seems to me that whenever DW does something like this, you like to ignore it. That's just my feeling and I may be wrong,
If one person's posts get on SO many peoples' nerves, why are they still allowed? As moderators, why won't step in and help out?
Sorry if you feel I am after anyone, but that is not the case it never has been. I do not ignore situations nor people, play favorites, etc. never have, never will. - How and when I handle something is at my discretion. I can address it on the board, I can address it via pm, I can sit back and see if it plays itself out or I can step in with friendly reminders, some advice, or recommendations.
KC did not bring to my attention any pm therefore I can not and will not address the issue on an open message board and even then I couldn't do anything about private messages because they are private, but as it states in that link to the rules some exceptions may apply, If she still wishes to bring it to my attention she can PM me to discuss it.

Again I point to the Ignore feature, not only does it block peoples posts in which you do not want to see, it blocks them from pming you as well. The only time their posts show up is if they are quoted by another person. If everyone has so much problem with each other, then my suggestion is to use that feature. - For further discussion feel free to pm me.

Last edited:
KC did not bring to my attention any pm therefore I can not and will not address the issue on an open message board
What is this then?
I thought you meant more recently as in the last 24 or so hours, not three months ago.

As I said in that link it was handed over to T'Bonz, I take it that she did not contact you KC? If that is the case I will bring it to her attention again if you wish. Please feel free to PM me if you would like me to add anything further then just the link that was given.

I have continued to point out that further discussion can be done via pm to allow this thread to get back on topic. Again KC please Pm me with further info. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back