Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know what she's doing too. I love all the work she does for good causes, and I hope she does something else like the dusty springfield stuff, becasue she always seemed quite passionate talking about that.

Actually, that is what the Livejournal Community members are doing FOR her for Christmas. We (i'm a member there too) did it for her birthday aswell for a different foundation. So props to the members over there!! They managed to raise a lot of money last time, so hopefully we do even better this time!

here is some news about her and her possible future, and saying~

My Heart belongs to CSI and has no plans now to participate in any more drama's, and comedy, she's so serious, that's a stretch, but she has had a few funny zingers now and then, where we all chuckled, if she can pull it off and wants to, hey go for it:thumbsup:

ARTICLE

That was a while ago. More recently she said she was looking at some TV. and feature stuff. So hope she finds something she likes.

And I think in that article, she was referring to how her heart belongs to csi in terms of a TV series, drama series, as opposed to TV in general. I don't think she'd stop herself from doing something worthy and getting a paycheck just because it's on TV. Personally, I'd love to see her do like a 3 or 4 part mini series, you know? Something you could watch weekly, but had a beginning, middle and end, with progression, instead of another on going program.

And I think in that article, she was referring to how her heart belongs to csi in terms of a TV series, drama series, as opposed to TV in general. I don't think she'd stop herself from doing something worthy and getting a paycheck just because it's on TV. Personally, I'd love to see her do like a 3 or 4 part mini series, you know? Something you could watch weekly, but had a beginning, middle and end, with progression, instead of another on going program.

I agree with you totally. I think she meant her heart was with CSI in terms of drama series. And I'd also love to see her to a short series, something different. It'd be great.

Hi Jorja/Sara fans :)

Just stopping by to let everyone know that there is a Holiday Card Swap taking place for all in the Misc Forum :)

Back to your regular discussion about Jorja/Sara :)

Thank's Jacquie for the heads up:thumbsup: and this is so cool~:beer:

As stated prior some fans were insisting that Jorja would only be in 3 episodes, well, as of now she's in next weeks via video, and in "Grissom's final arc Sara is involved" not to mention how many more she'll be in, I figured that why would she sign on for only 3 episodes, and knowing full on well that her co-star is leaving, and her buddy Gary is gone, she probably made a commitment on be on for more http://www.tv.com/csi/leave-out-all-the-rest/episode/1213976/summary.html

Last edited:
the preview for next week's ep showed her on a webcam, so I'm pretty sure her appearance is in a video she emailed to Grissom, not an actual physical appearance. In fact it even says on that website DW posted that it is just a webcam message. Meh, it's still new stuff!!

I agree, better than nothing, I just am dreading the final arc, with her and Grissom, so sad and Warrick. I can't imagine Sara with out matching her with and thinking about CSI:(

William Petersen is rehearsing Dublin carol. Gary is still in Spain I think. where is Jorja probable on a nice sunny beach.well I hope she's having fun.

Or at her home in sunny California, she'll probably go see Billy in Chicago, in his play, he went to her's. Their all so close, and as far as I've heard Gary is back from Spain and making a movie right now:thumbsup:

I wonder how Jorja's feeling about Prop 8 passing in California. I know she was completely against it, even wearing a "no on Prop 8" badge, as were many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back