Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

*SIGH* it would sure be nice if one of these days I could actually come into a Jora/Sara thread and talk about JORJA or SARA and not have to wade through the crap known as GSR on the NON-Shipper threads. Now I remember why I don't post here very often. Someone let me know when these threads become gag-free, and I might be back.

2. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

I'm sorry, I just don't like people twisting the words that I have said. It's rude and disrespectful.
    On a brighter note, to maybe bring Kaylyne back, Does anyone remember an interview Jorja did where she mentioned a script she was writing about something?! My mind is telling me it had something to do with war or nurses or war nurses lol, but I might be totally off base, as it was a while ago.

3. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

Yeah it was about nurses in the vietnam war she said she would like to act in it as well.

4. kc_from_kc

Maybe she's writing a Movie version of Marg's show China Beach (it was mostly about the nurses in vietnam). I would love KC to be reprised! ha.

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Jorja wrote a letter in Good bye and Good Luck. The writer's ask or told her to write her own letter. Jorja talking about writing a scrip one day and that was long time ago and thing change.

Grissom told Ecklie, he met Sara 9 years ago. Sara told Ecklie, two years ago, they been together and they are still together when Sara left. We don't know when they got together. We think Grissom and Sara together, either Graves Danger or Nesting Dolls.

I don't understand why everybody bashing GSR or Sara to be with Grissom. Why can we all get along?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi NicknGrissom your correct, and in S/9 I'll bet Nick and Greg will be so happy to see her, and maybe it'll show their close friendship get back on track, and if Greggie gets his book published, she'll be so happy for him and he'll be happy that she's happy:thumbsup:

7. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

She mentioned the script about nurses in Vietnam at the time of her Dusty play, so I think she would still like to do it. I have never seen China Beach don't remember it ever being shown in U.K. have to see if it's available on DVD. She can still do other projects as well as be on CSI. It's good for an actor to be versatile.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  8. kc_from_kc

No it's not on DVD, they could never get the music rights.

And as asked before by Kaylyne, no more GSR discussions, or any ship, in this thread.

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

There was a similar debate that wasn't going well in the other thread and I will post here what I posted in that one. "William has his threads, Jorja has her threads, each are separate, if you want to deal with the two together there is a thread for that to and its located in the "Shipper" forum. Thank you. :) "

I purposely stayed back watching this, hoping that it worked itself out, but it in the end someone else had to ask that it be knocked off, a point in which should not have had to come to. You all have been here long enough to know the rules of the board when it comes to disagreements, and you all have been here long enough to know when to sit back and breath or leave the thread until you cool down before you type a response. Please be mindful in the future of this and the other rules about these types of situations.

Now since this thread and folks have moved on, lets continue with the topic at hand, The wonderful actress and her CSI Character as well as the many characters she has played, and will play. Thank you. ;)

10. Desertwind

Here's the latest mini-interview from Jorja on returning to CSI, in the TV Guide this week, June 25-29, I'll just post the CSI part if any of you want to read the entire interview, it's on the stands later this week!

BREAKING NEWS

"I miss the people. When I left, it was so decisive, it was a surprise for me to be back, especially this soon"

Q "did you think it was really the end when you left"?
    A Let's just say the door was left open. The kindest thing the writers did for Sara Sidle was to walk her out in one piece. I had an amazing, beautiful, honorable, dignified exit"

It then says "she wrote the final goodbye letter herself" so I won't say anything about that, on here!

Q "Are you ready to do more TV?"
    A I will be hard to follow up CSI, No matter what I do, it's big shoes to fill. If I'm going to do TV, then my loyalty and my heart belong to CSI"

Frank Ragaine TV Guide writer

Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  11. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Jorja is awesome. I can't wait for her to come back. I wonder what the writer's have in store for her. I am very glad that the writers did not kill her off like they did with Warrick. Like Jorja said "the doo was definately left wide open." Hopefully the team will trreat her the same way. I can't wait to see everyone's reactions when she comes back. It is obvious that she has kept her relationship with Grissom going.

12. Desertwind

I watched "Homebodies" last night, and it's one of her best acting performances I think, with the poor girl who got gang raped, & was terrifed to identify the creep in the line-up, and Sara was so compassionate and kind and understanding, at at the last scene, when the girl was shot in her driveway, and Sara goes to the car, and an up close shot of her, with a tear rolling down her cheek, so sad so poignant, so caring:(I always tear up myself in this ep.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  13. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yeah, desertwind, I agree. Homebodies is a great episode for Sara. I love the emotional Sara episodes, so another favourite of mine is "Too Tough To Die."

14. Desertwind

ME too, her loving kind understanding ways, she was so tender with the woman and so kind to the husband, I felt her pain, and they'll be bringing that in the new S/9 ep:bolian:she re-visits him, but they haven't given us any details as of yet? I like that continunity, showing that Sara did keep her promise to him!

15. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I love both of those episodes so much you guys. I can't wait for her to go and see the husband from Too Tough Too Die, but part of me doesn't want her to go because that will be so painful for her and it will be painful to me to see her get hurt again. I especially loved the episode homebodies. It is a real tearjerker episode for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.