Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

We weren't speculating or gossiping, Desertwind. We were stating what Jorja had said in an interview about what was printed about her and Eric. She herself, had said it was not true. We were stating fact.

2. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Desertwind, aren't you the one who frequently talks about how great his majesty and Jorja get along? How she brought cookies over to his house and stuff? You believe everything you read in interviews and here you are telling us to not burst your little bubble and prove to you that indeed not everything in interviews is always correct.:p

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Jorja_Rain I don't come on here to have disputes with you, and I do believe what Jorja says, and "burst my bubble" HMMM, you couldn't do that if you wanted too..., I do know that they both adore each other on screen and off, and if you want to be in denial about that, it's your issue, but please refrain from your negative attitude, it's not flattering, the old adage "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all:( some comments from Jorja about Billy:thumbsup:

JORJA ON BILLY

JORJA ON BILLY, AND I COULDN'T HAVE SCORED HIGHER THAN TO HAVE HIM AS MY BOYFIREND ON CSI

4. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Oh, I know that much.

And in case you didn't notice, we were talking about Jorja and Eric, not Petersen. Frankly I don't care about them being the best of friends, I was just saying they never dated.

5. kc_from_kc

Exactly. Because that's what Jorja herself had said. And Desert, you always preach about not speculating about anything unless confirmed by the person themselves. And Jorja had. So we did. So there.

6. Desertwind

GEEZ, calm down the question/quiz [about Eric] was for fun and enjoyment, not to get a barrage of dark negative comments, preach:confused:, whatever.......and your source that she and him [Eric} never dated is?.... and isn't it great that she's returning in S/9, can't wait to see her, and I wonder if her hair is still short, or if she's letting it grow.. will be interesting to see, and I'll bet she's surfing with this great summer beach weather:D

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  7. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yeah, it's gotten really heavy in here. Let's just focus on the positive that our girl is returning! :) Maybe for even five or six episodes!

Does anyone have any ideas for character arcs she should have this season?

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Have you read that somewhere? I was under the impression she'll only be in the season premiere.

Nothing TPTB would actually bother to write. :p

I'd like to see how Sara moved on though. After that good-bye letter to Grissom I imagine she started over somewhere, dealt with her issues and left the depressed and moody Sara from the past seasons behind. I'd like to see a more light-hearted Sara return, she has such a beautiful smile, it's a shame she didn't get to wear it much. It would also be nice if she was sharing some good tempered conversations with her former co-workers, mabye even crack the occasional joke.

Of course, considering what happened to Warrick, this is unlikely to happen, but I still hope that Sara returns with some of those weights she used to carry lifted off her shoulders.

9. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I have read about the spoiler in a few places, but I don't think I can mention them here.

I agree with you about having Sara be light-hearted. I'd like her to come back with a new look. Shorter hair, brighter colours, etc.

10. Desertwind

GSRLUVER on the story arc, I'd love to see her maybe go visit Hannah, and see her reaction the little psycho, who caused Sara so much grief ,
    and the character Sara is in at least the 1st 3 eps. 'For Warrick" and then she "stays in town it says, and then she goes to see the husband of the woman on life support, from "Too Tough To Die"
    and the GSR story line will continue for sure, yipee, from our wonderful writer Allen MacDonald he stated on his inteview here, that Grissom and Sara "are in love, and true soul mates" They've been together for 9 years, I hardly think that abruptly this would end!

http://www.csifiles.com/interviews/allen_macdonald.shtml

11. kc_from_kc

I thought Sara had said they only began they're romantic relationship 3 years ago (she said 2 at the time) when Ecklie interviewed her in the beginning of season 8.

And I don't think he actually said grissom and sara are in love and are true soulmates. I read that paragraph, he was speaking in general terms, the quote was actually: "Another huge television staple is unrequited love--characters that love each other, they're soul mates, but they can't be together. And the fun part is their not being together."

And no, I'm not trying to pick another fight. I just don't like people miss-quoting other people to fit what they prefer to happen, if it's done on purpose or accidental.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  12. Desertwind

Well, you might also want to get your facts straight, in "Ala Cart" Ecklie asked Sara how long had they a relationship"? she said "we've always had a relationship " and he goes "how long have you been intmate" and she goes "two years, I think it was a Saturday" then when he asked Grissom he replied "we didn't want you to know", and added they'd been together "for 9 years" and on Sara's return again, I hope she'll fit right back in and the team will be so stoked to see her again, and hopefully not asked her to many questions about her absence, but I'm sure she'll tell Grissom about how her moms doing in San Francisco, actually 6 months isn't all that long for one to be gone, I'm wondering if she'll want to work or just hang out for a while?and I hope also that Warrick is OK, that's up for more speculation, he and Sara did work on many cases together, so I'm sure she'll be devastated about his horrible incident!

13. kc_from_kc

pfft. So you think they were in a relationship for 7 years and only started having sex the last two (now 3) years?

Oh, and "we've always had a relationship" could be implied for FRIENDSHIP. The word relationship isn't always meant in a romantic or intimate sense.

And this is a Jorja thread not a GSR thread so lets drop it before it starts something.

14. Desertwind

Excatly, I'm going by the dialogue on the show, what was said, and if your want to deny this forever, that's your problem & I won't participate, and if you didn't read her goodbye letter, "I've loved you forever, and your my one and only and I'll miss you with every beat of my heart" the script from the show! then you obviously don't get it:wtf: they are a couple [sidestepping what the writer said ] and that's a fact..I'll post to my friends about the character Sara! and please with all due respect, don't comment to me again, thank you!

15. kc_from_kc

Okay, I'm not commenting to you, I'm commenting for clarification, read it or don't. I NEVER DENIED THEY WERE DATING. I KNOW THEY ARE A COUPLE. I actually don't find them as cringe worthy as most do. I only disputed HOW LONG the relationship had been going on. If it was 9 years, why did she ask him out that time in the earlier seasons, and he said no?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.