Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Another Reminder to all:

Please focus on the topic of this thread. If there is a need to discourse at length on the attributes of vegetarianism then please take this particular discussion to the Miscellaneous forum.

Thank you.

2. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Another proud veg here!
    I have to say that I didn't became a veggie because of Jorja but she has inspired me in some way. I was already into it before I found out she was a veg but hadn't gone all the way yet. But Jorja is an inspiration for me now that I have gone all the way.

3. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Jorja is inspirational to me but I can't say she was the reason I became vegetarian (that was because I wasn't a big meat eater anyway and then I saw a video of animal slaughter)
    I find it quite hard to chose something I can eat sometimes though so I do have to think of what Jorja would do :)

4. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

WWJD - What would Jorja do :p

Yeah I became veggie after visiting a slaughter house as a part of my volunteer work last year, not nice. Then saw loads of videos, but after finding out Jorja was a veggie too, that inspired me a bit, but I didn't turn veggie cause of her.

5. SaraSidle_girl

Jorja is an inspiration to me in a lot of things. In becoming a veggie she had a minor role. But I also admire her for the things she does and says. She stans for what she believes in and that gives me the power to do so too. I share her beliefs (funny.. I found out the stuff she thinks and says and was like "she thinks like me!") I just love it that she doesn't give a damn about what others think. And thats her power. And that power is an inspiration for me.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

TIME OUT! Please Read ALL Of This Post.

Before things really get out of hand, I want to point out that Tally posted a calm, gentle reminder at the top of this page. "Please focus on the topic of this thread. If there is a need to discourse at length on the attributes of vegetarianism then please take this particular discussion to the Miscellaneous forum."

Now normally we do not mind an occassional discussion here about being a vegetarian, etc or even the fact that JF/SS influenced you, BUT we do mind when it starts to dominate the tread (ie take it over), when we see this we ask if possible for it to be diverted and here are two places you can talk about it in the "MISC" forum.

"Healthy Choices" For those who are limited Vegetarians.
    Difference between Vegans and Vegetarians?? For those interested and established.

The last thing I want to add is that there are alot of people who like JF/SS who are not Vegetarians, who may feel that distance (closed out) about posting be that they are regular or new poster, lets keep this in mind. We are trying to to keep the thread open so that everyone feels comfortable posting and there is no one conversation domination other then the actress/character herself.

Thank you.

7. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

GUYS

Jorja placed 60th (Out of 100) in the sexiest vegetarian in AfterEllen. Way to go to her (But, she is way hotter than Demi Moore, and Kirsten Bell...)

8. SaraSidle_girl

Lets try to skip the veggie conversations guys..

There is enough different stuff to be said about Jorja :)

9. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

^ I don't think it's sexiest vegetarian is it? It's just voted for by lesbians. ;)
    I totally agree that she should be higher, but on the other hand she's been placed before some beautiful people, like Neve Campbell (#75) and Katherine Heigl (#65) for example. So it's all good. :)
    I'll be sure to vote next time, I didn't even know about the voting. :p Anyone vote from here?

10. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I didn't even know about the voting. I think I heard about it, but I thought it was the goveg vegetarians.

Anyone know when they announce those winners?

11. eggbe4thechicken

^ I have no idea. Voting's still open. *votes for uncle* :rolleyes:

12. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I voted for Jorja in the sexiest vegetarian thing :D...as many times as I could. Do you think that's cheating? Well she deserves to win anyway. Or at least be placed highly.

13. SaraSidle_girl

Its Jorja.. ofcourse its not considered cheating! :p

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*Wonders how many would like to see this thread locked? Guessing not many, So I point to the above post that I made to make sure everyone reads it, incase of course that it was missed.*

Now we don't like to lock threads, not for an hour, a day or what have you, we don't like to threaten to do it, its not fun for us, its definitly not fun for you and there is a lot of messy explaining as to why it was and all that goes along with it from both sides of the fence. Rule books suck don't make us remind you that when a mod asks you to do something, do it, and we don't want to ruin you're fun, we like fun. *Crap pulled out that rule book didn't I?* best suggestion Just read the above post I made, and Tally made and we should all be much happier. :D

15. eggbe4thechicken

I'm confused. Sorry. :rolleyes: We weren't talking about vegetarianism any more, just a voting thing that I have in my sig, and before that about her being on afterellen.com's Sexiest 100. :confused:

I definitely don't want the thread locked, I'm just a bit confused is all. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.