Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

if u can get the lyrics or a recording or something or a video of that song, i soo want to hear it!

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I think there's a clip of it on purejorja.net

I'mm too tired to look for the link to it though, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

3. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Thanks LibertyBell, I'm definitely going to watch it! Or at least tape it.

I haven't seen any Jorja movies or shows other than clips I've seen online. Although, I did see an episode of ER in French. It kind of sucked though, because it wasn't her voice and I couldn't understand a single word of it. I think I'll have to check out Food for the Heart, sounds cool.

4. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Haha, I may have already told this story, but I might not have, so I'm going to say it anyway.

I remember when I was a lot younger, my mom really liked ER, and I never really liked it, so I didn't watch it with her. I remember when I got a little bit older though, I wanted to watch it, so I started watching it with her sometimes. It wasn't very often, but I remember watching a few episodes. So then, years later, I got into CSI, and now my favourite character is Sara. Then a while ago, there was nothing on TV, but I found ER, so I went to it and was like 'haha, hey mom! remember when you used to love this show?' and she smiled and sat down. Then we were watching and a scene with Jorja in it came on and I was like 'WOAHHHHHHH!!!!!! THAT'S! THAT'S! THAT'S... SARA!' My mom just kinda looked at me weird. 'FROM CSI!' And then my mom was like 'yes.. so?' and it never clicked that she was in ER and CSI. haha.

I haven't watched ER in a while actually. Hmm.. is Jorja only in a few seasons?

Thanks for the movie suggestions guys, I know I definitely want to see Food For The Heart. :) I'll be keeping my eye out for it from now on.

5. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

^ imdb is your friend :)

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

It's interesting how many CSI regulars and guest stars have been on ER. Jorja being part of the main cast, Marg on a 5-episode stint, George Eads in 3 episodes, Madison McReynolds (the first Lindsey Willows), Christopher Wiehl (hank), Romy Rosemont (Jacqui Franco), Liz Vassey (Wendy), Wally Langham (Hodges), and many more I can't recall.

7. GSRfanatic25

csi recycles??

i really want to see episodes of er w/ jorja, i've seen some videos though, her character was great!

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Kristin Minter (Randi from ER) was on CSI in S7 - Living Legends

I loved Maggie Doyle, she was so cool. She didn't have enough screentime though and I hated that one day she was just gone. They didn't even bother to write her out, she was just not there anymore.

Maggie had so much more potential, the ER writers completely wasted her character when they didn't follow her storyline through. It was so unlike Maggie to just disappear. They made her a strong character who wasn't afraid to stand up for her beliefs, she filed a harassment suit against her homophobic boss when he discriminated her for being a lesbian, it was very disappointing when that storyline came to a dead end.

9. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I'm confused too what do you guys mean CSI recycles?

Has Jorja ever been in any pg-13 movies?

10. GSRfanatic25

mia,or anyone, is there anywhere i can watch the full eps w/ jorja in them from er?

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

On DVD, re-runs on TV or downloading them somewhere. On purejorja.net you can see a complete list of the eps she was in. They also have a collection of all scenes she was in, there really isn't more of her to be seen. She never had much screentime, so it's only worth watching the whole eps if you're into the show as well. (Or into one of the other cast members ;))

12. sidlewannabee

I've only seen a couple of episodes with Jorja on ER. She is awesome in everything she does.

13. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I think Food For the Heart was PG-13... but I'm not sure... I've never actually seen it. (yet)

The ER episode that I watched had her in about two scenes, which wasn't enough for me, considering it was a French version so I couldn't understand it and I was only watching it to see her. My mom used to watch ER too, but she said she doesn't recognize Jorja.

14. sidlewannabee

I want to see a movie with her in it, but it has to be pg-13. So hapefully food for the haert is pg-13.

There is a poll about Sara on the Sara/Jorja leaving... thread and you guys should vote.

15. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Just thought i would mention that Jorja will be on the View November 14

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.