Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

ThumpyG42 said:
Now...I come bearing gifts too. Since we already have some wonderful Jake pics in here, I thought I'd post a couple of the young Johnny as seen in 'Empire Records'. I always suspected after seeing this movie that he was going to age quite nicely. Glad to see I wasn't wrong about that. ;)

Thanks for those! Aww, he's so cute there! And now he's hot! :D
Okay, now I really, really have to watch Empire Records. Rory and Johnny? Why have I never seen this? :eek:

^^I don't know, why haven't you? :lol: It's a great movie.
thanks for the AJ pics. He was so cute.

Jessica237 said
Rory and Johnny? Why have I never seen this?

I think I've screamed "OH THE IRONY" ten times during 'Going Under'. :lol: AJ and Lucas moved to Miami. I mean, even Jane was there. (Debi Mazar- Speed Kills) There's some more irony for you. :p

But yes, I highly reccomend the movie. Rory and Johnny are phenomenal in Empire Records. They play off each other very well. :)

ha i did that too when i saw going under. i yelled for about 5 minutes "holy crap its aj!" and no one in my house was getting the connection. ahh how i love me some empire records.

speed_cochrane said:
Jessica237 said
Rory and Johnny? Why have I never seen this?

I think I've screamed "OH THE IRONY" ten times during 'Going Under'. :lol: AJ and Lucas moved to Miami. I mean, even Jane was there. (Debi Mazar- Speed Kills) There's some more irony for you. :p

But yes, I highly reccomend the movie. Rory and Johnny are phenomenal in Empire Records. They play off each other very well. :)

Geni, I agree with you an all levels. And everyone from Empire Records was on the shower AFTER Rory left the show. What's up with that? lol.

Does anybody know any other Role Johnny has been in?

he was in that movie valentine for like 2 minutes. he was the artist who marley sheltons friend was dating. and i think he was on an episode of with out a trace. and of course he was in bye bye love also a grand movie.

speedmonkey2 said
And everyone from Empire Records was on the shower AFTER Rory left the show.

I think the only logical thing for them to do is put Rory back on the show so they're all reuinited. :p

And yeah, the only other role I knew that he had, was in 'Valentine'. So thanks for shedding some more light on the matter Ashley. :)

no problemo ;)
hes aged rather well. i forgot to say that before, but i think he looks better now as opposed to back during his empire records days.

I definitely have to see "Empire Records" now. I admit I'm not a Rory Cochrane fan, but if Johnny's in that... Well, it's worth a watch. :)

*bumpity bump*

Jake's going to be in Monday's episode! Is anyone else excited about that? :D I know I am. I've been waiting for his return. :p

This guy definitely needs a second look by the writers. He could very well be the most dynamic recurring character that we've seen this season. :) I think his character could add something great to the show. Plus, this thread needed to be bumped for our new favorite bad boy. ;)

I'm excited too, Geni. If they do his character right, he could really add something to this show. Here's hoping :)

i agree with you guys, i think he could be a great addition especially considering the great chemistry he seems to have with emily.

fo_poozle said:
especially considering the great chemistry he seems to have with emily.

I'll always be the one with the greatest chemistry with Emily, but I do agree... She and Johnny just fit. He's sexy and very mysterious and that irresistible bad boy charm... Mmmh, Jake's definitely a very good character with lots of potential. I just hope TPTB will be wise enough *cough* to give him a decent role in the show and let it develp properly. He desreves it. Besides, c'mon, Natalia is one of the most useless characters I've ever seen (don't take it the wrong way, I do like her, but, honestly, she's useless), why shouldn't special agent Jake Berkeley (goddess, I love to say that :lol:) get a more relevant role as well?

Back