Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

I think that Johnny's character has a lot of potential. I watched Empire Records earlier this morning and I was thought back to Going Under and I was like "awww he's older now and and and..." then I just kinda trailed off.lol.

I to liked the scene with him and Horatio at the end of "Going Under" I hope that they don't do the whole Ray Caine type thing with him. I mean I can see the whole bad boy type thing. Just not the whole 'dead' 'undead' thinger.

I can't wait to see where his character goes and where the storyline with him and Calleigh goes. I think this might be my favorite storyline so far this season.

And by the way, nice pics everyone!

Aww yay! Johnny! I'm glad someone started this thread :D Aside from the fact that I haven't seen any of season 5, I already like his character...pretty much only from what I have read and from pictures....TEEHEE!

When I first saw pictures from this eppy, my first reaction was "OH MY GOSH! AJ (Empire Records) IS ALL GROWED UP!" And I actually liked his character on Empire, and he looks a lot older (and quite a bit a bit better looking), and he's got that kinda scruffy-bad-boy thing going for him...and it's very cute ;). Now I'm actually looking forward to season 5 because I really want to see this ep now :D

And on a side note, I cehcked on IMDB and it said that he was on cold case, and thinking back, I think I remember that episode...not very well, but I can vaguely remember his character...now I'm kinda hoping that my stupid Australian channel will replay that ep..

Before I saw Going Under, I had heard about Jake, but didn't know who was playing him, and all through the episode, I kept thinking, Gee, he looks so familiar! It took me awhile before it finally hit me that he was AJ. :lol:

Am I the only one who's obsessed with his lips (apart from the rest :p)?
He has this hot, kissable lips that remind me so much of Orlando Bloom's (hot guy as well)... Damn, I swear that whenever he's on screen I feel the urge to reach out and kiss him.

fgrtyyjutt9.jpg

HA! It's not just me! *cough* I mean, it's nice to see that it's not just me that he reminds of Orlando Bloom. :) My sister didn't see it.

I didn't notice the whole Orlando thing until it was mentioned but I can definitely see it now - and it's not a bad thing at all. Very sexy. :devil:

yeah i'm just popping in ehre to say i love johnny whitworth. hes in empire records aka best movie ever.
but i loved his scenes with calleigh, they seemed to have a really great chemistry

:D I am very pleased to see we now have a Jake/Johnny thread. I, too really liked this character when he was introduced in 'Going Under'.

Lucy said:
I thought 'Going Under' was a great episode - best so far this season for me. Not only is he very cute, he also had a sizzling chemistry with Cal and a nicely poignant scene with H at the end.

Agreed. :D I thought the end scene in 'Going Under' was well done, you could see that H was concerned that Jake was going to end up going down the same road as Raymond.

Now...I come bearing gifts too. Since we already have some wonderful Jake pics in here, I thought I'd post a couple of the young Johnny as seen in 'Empire Records'. I always suspected after seeing this movie that he was going to age quite nicely. Glad to see I wasn't wrong about that. ;)

JW_ER_J1.jpg

And here's one more...

Lovely pics Jenn. Thanks for posting them. He certainly has aged very nicely indeed! :D

Empire Records has to be in my Top 10 fave films list. I love that movie! :)

TEEHEE! Thanks for those pics ThumpyJen! I agree, Luce, Empire Records is definately on my Top 10 list aswell...

Ah man, there are so many good AJ quotes from that movie, btu one of my favourites is (and one of the only ones I can remember at the moment)

Warren: Who glued these quaters down?
AJ: I did.
Warren: What the hell for, man?
AJ: I don't feel the need to explain my art to you Warren.

And the whole "By noon. No, by noon-oh-one. By 1:37 exactly Joe!" (sorry, I didn't know how to put that 12:01 thing in words)

Hmm, I definately need to re-watch that movie :D

And I definately agree, Thumps and Luce...he has aged rather finely ;)

carlz31 said:
he has aged rather finely ;)

*adds Johnny to Best Ageing Actors List*

I've got a top 3 now: Emily, Jorja and Johnny. I've seen a few pics of him and I swear in none of them he looks as hot as in Going Under... Not that he wasn't before, but, damn, as soon as my eyes set on him for the first time, when I was watching Going Under, I was like "OMG, I think I am in love!" :eek:
Too bad long distance relationships never work. :( :p

wow thanks for the pic thumpy he is so hot *drools on keyboard* sorry :D but he is actually exactly my favourite type of man (at least the look :p)

and yes he aged rather finely :D strange _Calleigh_ your list is the same as mine :p

Teehee. Thanks for the pics, Jen! Awww Aj was so awesome.

And Carly I love the quotes you put from AJ. I remember when I first saw that movie and I was like 'Why is he glueing the quarters down?" And then when I saw the scene with Warren I was like "Well gee sorry I wondered." lol.

I also loved the scene where Deb shaved off her hair.

Lucas: Aj she's in the store she's going to be ok
AJ: Whats with you man? Yesterday you were fine and now your like the chinese guy from the Karate kid Lucas: Whats with today, today?

I love it how AJ just kind smiles and nods after that. lol.

Back