Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by _Calleigh_, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I'm old enough also b/c our Johnny is younger than he may look :devil:

Ok We must stop dreaming :lol:

Ok here's a cap from his 1-second scene on "30: Yuma" :lol:
    [​IMG]

Again thanks to Johnny Whitworth fan site

2. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Haha, I'm afraid we must. Oh well. ;)

Oooh, thanks for this! Ya know, this movie was on Showtime a few weeks ago, and I missed the first half hour, but watched everything after that. I kept looking for Johnny, but never saw him. I saw a piece of it again after the first 20 minutes, just in time to see Johnny's character dead on the ground with his eyes open. :lol: A word of advice for those who come across this movie and look for Johnny: watch from the very beginning! He's gone by the first half hour.

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I just saw Empire Records for the first time last night (I'm slow, I know!). Johnny was so cute in it! I loved him as Jake though.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Please, add: do not blink while watching this movie. Otherwise you're gonna miss the great performance by Johnny, oh yeah his character dies :rolleyes::lol:

You know it's some kind of funny that lately he's always playing characters who are going to die like also this terminal ill person he's gonna play in "Reach for Me"?
    Why do you think they cast him for this kind of roles? I do think that's b/c he's such a talented actor that whenever they need someone to play an emotional role (OFC, a terminal ill person is going to be very emotional, no matter whether it's young or not) they just have one option... "oh yeah Johnny" :lol:
    Same thing when they have to cast a person to play a bad person who's actually good or viceversa ;)

Oh he was just too adorable :cute:. Well both Rory & him were adorable, but you know you can see the difference between his character in Empire Records & our Jake. The first one is too cute & the second one is just too hot :devil::drool:

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I wanted to make some icons of Johnny, anyone know where I can get some pics? I looked on the fan site but there's only 11 there. I really want some caps from Pathology!

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I posted some from Empire Records in this thread a while back. But, I can PM you the link to the album if you want. :)

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Oh I just recently saw that movie, it was great with Johnny and Rory in it! If you don't mind PMing me the link that would be appreciated! Thanks!

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

All I have is just 2 caps from "Pathology"
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And a very little album for his guest appearence in "Without a Trace"
    Here ;)

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks Florry! I never saw him on WAT.

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You're welcome :thumbsup:
    Yep he was on "Without a trace" for the episode 4x23 - "White Balance" ;).
    Honestly, I can't quite recall what his role was like since I watched it a long time ago and very quickly.
    All I remember is that Jack found himself in the hotseat while (and because) the team was investingatin on both a black student & a white girl who went missing on the same night & Jake put more resources on the girl's case. OFC, journalists were more concentrated on her too.

Johnny was part of the girl's storyline & he played the role of the boyfriend of the girl, who tried to seel her virginity to another man ;)

Yeah it's another non-honourable role for Johnny to play, but still it was a great opportunity for him to show his great talent. Though, I still think that his best guest-appearence was the one on "Cold Case" :thumbsup:

Last edited: May 30, 2009
  11. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Is that seriously the episode he was on? It was on the other day and I wanted to watch it because I had never seen it, but my sister wouldn't let me! Grr....:shifty: If I'd known it was the one with Johnny I would have argued harder to watch it. :lol:

But I will agree, that his role on Cold Case was one of the best he's done, and one of the best on the show in general.

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yep. It was it. I'm sorry that you missed it b/c of your sister. Next time you'll have to argue harder :lol:

Not to mention that it kinda cracked me up to see him behind bars w/ some puppy dog eyes &, OFC, they had to show him also when his character became older & by older I mean much older :lol:. That's one of the reason why I love that show :lol:

13. crimekat

crimekat Hit and Run

I had to take a second look, he was also in Bye, Bye Love.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Whewww...dusting off the thread for a bit here. Yummy Jake caps from 'Meltdown' -- man is one sexy beast. :p

Caps courtesy of JohnnyWhitworth.com (more pics there)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I never knew Johnny was on WAT, cool! I love this guy, I hope he appears more on CSI Miami