Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by _Calleigh_, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for posting all these pics! :thumbsup:

AWWWWW he's just way too adorable in that movie, not to mention that he was so young.
    He was cute and now he's hot.

I just finished watching "Hell's kitchen" which is an old movie with Johnny, Angelina Jolie & Mekhi Phife. I have to say that it was another great performance of Johnny. It is worth it to watch :thumbsup:

Whoever is interested I made some caps from Johnny's appearence in "Without a Trace" like this:
    [​IMG]
    You can find all of them here ;)
    Isn't he just too perfect for any role? :p

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

OMG! I love Empire Records so much. He was so cute in there with Rory Cochrane.

3. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

GNRFan, you are my new frickin' hero! GOD I miss that movie. What a teen angst classic. Rory was brilliant, so was Johnny. And they were damn cute, too. *sighs adoringly*

I like the "still upset with Corey" pic. :adore: Look at that gorgeous, wounded face! And his hair is blowing in the wind... *drools a bit*

Damnit, now I have to go buy that movie! I don't have it because it's at my ex's house and I don't want to cause a ruckus, trying to get it back. Ah, whatever. It didn't have any deleted scenes or extra features anyway.

Looooooooooove the pictures. :D

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The version I have is the fan remix. The deleted scenes are good, well some of them. There's one where Lucas and AJ are sitting in the back room and there's a song called "hey joe" playing and Lucas starts singing and making up words to it and directing it at Joe the boss... and then AJ joins in. It's totally adorable. :lol:

5. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I just found a clip on YouTube. My GOD, they were so young!! And you're right... totally adorable. :adore:

You have a fan remix? Is that something someone made for you or something you can buy on Amazon or... what? I must know! :scream:

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I bought it at the store, but for some reason it's called "the fan remix". :lol:

There's some differences. Like after Rex and Gina were um... intimate in the countout room and everyone was insulting Rex. In the original version he said "why don't you all just fade away". In this version he says "you know you may be right" when they tell him he's a washed up imposter. :lol: And I think in the original version we never saw Corey's little sister, in this version we did.

I noticed a problem though. In the scene where AJ and Deb are dancing and AJ's shirt comes off, it goes to show other characters for a bit and flashes back and forth from them to AJ/Deb and in some scenes, his shirt is back on. Though after Joe turns the music off, AJ starts pulling on his shirt. :lol:

ETA: Sorry, it's actually called "Remix- Special Fan Edition". :lol:

BTW, I never have really understood that whole thing they were doing with the M&Ms in the movie. Can anyone explain that? :lol: Every time I watch the movie that part gets me and leave me thinking :wtf: .

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

*cough* OMG nobody has been posting in this thread since March? Are we carazy?

Now way this kind of things must not happen again :devil:

Ok I've got a news for you. As you know Johnny played a significant role in a very nice movie named "Reach For Me".
    As you may know he's going to play the role of a young guy who's yeah is going to die since he's a terminally ill person. One day they're gonna bring him a new roomate, a 70 years old person :lol:.

Reviews sound very good & I really can't wait to watch this movie.

So, while we're waiting for it, here's trailer for "Reach for me" :(

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh wow!! That movie looks really good....& sad. :( I can already tell Johnny will be doing some magnificant acting in that one. That's great for him -- though of course I will always long to see him in Jake form, just one last time, just to know he isn't lying dead under a Harley from that gang. :shifty:

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Now that's optimistic :lol:. But I hear you on that.

I do think it's going to be an awesome movie & I'm sure Johnny is going to be terrific in it. I know he's very talented & after watching "The Rainmaker" (that poor guy was kinda in the same conditions as this one) & I know he'll be just fantastic :thumbsup:

Ok and now it's time for a pic :devil:
    Ok CaKe fans do not die b/c of a heart attack & non-CaKe fans please enjoy this moment and this hot guy :p
    [​IMG]
    Yep it's a behind the scenes of 6x05 - "Deep Freeze" & yeah they were kinda ready to shoot the scene when Jake is going to slow down his relationship w/ Calleigh :p

Can I say that I wish I was Emily Procter so that I wouldn't hesitate jumping on him? :devil:. I'm pretty sure she was having troubles too considering the look on her face, how to blame her :devil:

Credit: Johnny Whitworth fan site

10. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Thanks for the trailer Florry :)
    That looks like it'll be a really good movie. Johnny will definitely get to show the rest of the world his marvelous acting skills in that one!

And that picture is hot! :D

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Aren't I though!?! :lol: You do know I said isn't, right? :shifty:
    No, I just would like to know if he's safe. They kinda left it hanging with him going back UC, which I could be totally fine with, but they left it with the thoughts running through my head that the gang would hunt him down & cap his ass for giving up info. :(

Thanx for the pic **mmmm...arms...Mj drools** I bet he was so much fun to work with. :p

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks for the link to the trailer Florry! Looks like a really good movie but real sad too! I wonder if it will be around here. Also, love that pic! It's funny how Johnny and Rory were both in Empire Records then both were on CSI: Miami later. I've never seen the movie though.

13. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Thanks for the image, Flo! I can't say I was ever a CaKe fan, but that picture is just too cute! And Johnny is seriously good looking. I'm jealous of Calleigh, she has all the hot guys after her. ;)

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah I know that, but still the idea that you want to find out he is not lying under a Harley, knowing your fear....makes me think you're wayyy too optimistic :shifty::lol:

Oh gosh you must watch it. It is a really good film, even if it wasn't that successful I know that most of the Americans have watched it, at least once in their life. So yeah it's a must :lol:.
    Not to mention that they were too adorable :adore:

Me too!! Me too, sometimes I want to strangle EP (Emily I love you, but not that much :p) so that I could replace her on the set :lol:

15. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Haha, same! Although If I were to replace her, the show would be a little more like "Doogie Howser, M.D." (an old American show about a teenage boy who was a licensed doctor), since I'm not old enough to be out of college yet. But maybe if they covered me in makeup, I'd look a little older. :lol: