It's time to play CSI MATCH GAME--2nd Season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: an ancient Greek pottery thingie

**As someone with Greek heritage, I do know the technical term for "ancient Greek pottery thingie", but it's late, I'm in the midst of finals, and at the moment I'm thinking in a mixture of English, French, and Latin. Oui, je ne peux pas think straight maintenent. (Yes, I can't think straight now). See? :lol: :rolleyes:

BWA HA HA HA HA!!!

I was going to say A-Jimmy Hoffa and B-SQUIDWARD!!!

New Phrases for Thursday:

Nick said "It's just so sad about Kristy Hopkins being murdered. Not only did I nearly lose my job and go to jail, but also she gave me (a) ___________!"

Horatio said "I'm tired... of all my women... either getting murdered... or betraying my lab. From now on, I'm going to date __________!"

LOL

A. A nasty illness? (probably lame or not right or something)

B. Aww, you guys got both the good ones. Inflatable girls? (they go great at the beach anyway) Sorry, I couldn't think.

LOL!

I was going to say:

A: An STD

and

B: Myself!

New Phrases for Friday:

Warrick said "Dammit! I am SO SICK and Tired of people always saying I look like ________! Yes, I know I'm Black, but COME ON!!!"

Ryan Wolfe said "I finally had it with Eric Delko's crap the other day and boy did I GET HIM GOOD! He went out on a date with some hottie he met at a crime scene, but she ended the date QUICKLY when she found __________ in his car, that I placed there of course!!!"

A: ...John Shaft. (Or Diana Ross. Just kidding.)
B: ...blood spatter. (Taking his work home with him again.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back