It's time to play CSI MATCH GAME--2nd Season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna say A-A Nathan's Hot Dog and B-An autographed picture of Ricky Martin that said "To Erik-Love Ricky" (LOL about the underwear!!!)

New Phrases for Friday:

Grissom said "Back when I played poker to put myself through forensics school, I once walked into the wrong poker room. I thought it was the world series of poker. Instead it was the world series of __________!"

Dr. Robbins said "Like Grissom, I was once on the Match Game hosted by the late, great Gene Rayburn. I ended up having a date with Fannie Flagg after the show. Boy did she make great _________(s)!!!"

A: ...Scrabble (a game more like Grissom's style than poker)
B: ...Fried Green Tomatoes (the name of Fannie Flagg's book that was made into a movie)

ROFL good one Hankster

A.World Series of Cockroach Racing(he had to find out about it somewhere)
B.Love? (I'm always surprised how often 'Make Love' comes up even in a 70s show lol)

Hormiga said:
(Why the sentences have the spoiler code? :confused:).
On the original game show Match Game, the questions were kept secret until the contestant picked A or B. Here, it just stands out as new questions in case any members are looking for the new ones.

LOL to all!

I said A-World Series of STRIP Poker
and
B-Fried Green Tomatoes!

New Phrase for Sunday/Monday:

Alexx Woods said "Although Horatio and Marisol's wedding was no-frills, they had a nice reception. The most interesting thing about it was the ice sculpture shaped like (a) ______________!"

Grissom said "I'm going to really get Ecklie this time. I'm going to sell his ___________ on Ebay! MUUU HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back