It's that time again--Holiday Card Swap!

Took down my cards this morning as well, but I'll lay them out and take a pic of them this evening when I have a bit of time.

If you guys didn't mention the 12 days thing I would have forgotten all the xmas things have to come down :( but I'm definetly going to take pics and post the cards like some of you have mention its a cool idea. ;)

I'm going to go ahead and unpin this since the holidays have passed! :)

Okay, the good news is that I took a picture of all the cards before I tidied them away...the bad news is that photobucket is 'undergoing maintenance' so I can't show it to you. Hopefully it'll be sorted when I get back from work.

Woo, I received six more cards today! :D

Thank you very much to PerfectAnomaly, kiwi_girl, joy7, ThumpyG, misfitcena, ranma and clytia! Such wonderful cards. :D

And yes, my dear ThumpyG, it is indeed refreshing to get to know another dirty mind. :devil: ;)

Today I got cards from Althea , CalleighD , poison_girl , joy7 and PerfectAnomaly . Thanks guys :D

joy7, I love your snow. It's pretty :)

Hi!! I've just come from spending my Christmas out of town and for my amazement, there were still a couple of postcards on the mailbox! How nice!

I loved participating in this project, and I hope next year we can manage to organize another one.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

I've just got the cards from ranma, PerfectAnomality, Lessien Tinuviel, Shady, Chaostheory08, NolaGrrl, and Cara.

I loved getting those cards, and I'm sure I've won the worst writting price ;)

Back