It's that time again--Holiday Card Swap!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by lookaboomerang, Nov 1, 2007.

1. althea

althea Lab Technician

Firstly I'm a bit delayed but HAPPY NEW YEAR guys hope last year's good days are this year's bad days ;) I received 8 cards on Monday only opened them today the festivities was a bit hectic only finding my feet now. Anywho big thank you too *drum roll* nattybatty tiniest little itty bittiest card sooo cute :D, and then it snowed :lol: thanks joy7 for that hope you are keeping warm over there, kiwifan, poison girl, perfect anomaly, stormymac I heart the pic on your card soooo much, messinwithmesser and clytia THANKS GUYS :D My friends and family are mightily impressed with all the cards sitting on the desk but my kitty thinks its really funny crashing through the lot and i have to rearrange them every other day :lol:

2. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

ah, a full mailbox...just the thing I needed after my first day back at work!
    Thanks to chaostheory08, joy7, messinwithmesser, NOLAGRRL, PerfectAnomaly, Ranma.

3. althea

althea Lab Technician

Thanks for the card Jennifer ;)

4. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I wasn't able to do this, but I would love to see what some of the cards look like!!! :)

5. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Well I might see about taking a few pics of them when I'm taking down the decorations. I'll need a wide angle lens, heehee!

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Yay! Got two more cards today. Thank you to fastfoodjunkie and [/b]messinwithmeser[/b]! :D

7. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Got one card today. :D Thanks, csi_in_training!

Although, as much as I am flattered, I can't accept your thanks, because you probably have me confused with someone else, I'm pretty sure that I wasn't the one continously posting pictures on the Flack threads... :eek: :p :lol:

Still, it was a very sweet card, so thanks again for that. :)

8. snowbird

snowbird Witness

I received some cards on Wednesday, but just never had them in my room when I was on the site. So thank you to ranma, chaostheory08, misfitcena, perfectanomaly, and csi_in_training (thanks for the snowbird).

9. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

2 more cards, Cara1090 on Thursday and csi_in_training today. I'm running out of places to put them!

I've decided though, that since I don't have a lot of storage space to keep them after the 6th, I'm going to take a leaf from my late mother's book and cut them up to recycle them as gift tags for next year.

10. snowbird

snowbird Witness

I'm keeping the ones that the covers can be reused because after I graduate in May I'll be working in a daycare. So I figure I can either use them to decorate the room, or for children to use for art.

11. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I got:

misfitcena
    PerfectAnomaly
    joy7 -- just got home from the sand (beach) so thanks for the snow lol
    Faylinn -- :devil:

12. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

thanks to csi_in_training , i received your card before i headed back west! :)

13. Clytia

Clytia Hit and Run

I was not at home during the last two weeks. So today I found a full mailbox...
    A big thanks to:

shady
    messingwithmesser
    kiwi_girl
    NOLAGRRL
    PerfectAnomaly
    kiwifan
    joy7
    (loved your pretty snow :))
    Lessien_Tinuviel
    CSI_in_training
    misfitcena

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I had to take my cards down today becuase of this 12 days of Christmas tradition but I made space on my desk and took a picture of them and when I can find the damn wire for my camera i'l post it :D

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I've gotten two more but have been too lazy to say anything in here: csi_in_training and misfitcena. Thanks, guys! :D