It's that time again--Holiday Card Swap!

Don't worry. I just send normal cards with personalized holiday greetings for those I know fairly well. It's all about spreading the Holiday love to our fellow CSI NY fans

That is what I'm scared of. I look forward to getting the naughty cards and messages, but I'm afraid I'm going to be really boring in comparison.

don't worry, i am a terrible card writer! And i don't know anyone here that well to personalize...

are we supposed to put 'happy holidays', or is everyone celebrating christmas??

It's really up to you what you write. Some wrote Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, some wrote Happy Holidays. I have a feeling that some will include a few 'other' holiday greetings this year... :devil:

Ya know, orang utan:

:lol: They're one of the popular indigenous animal species of my home country. Of course, I can always buy cards with the local head hunters on them.

Just for that, I'd better see a picture of a...whatever that thing is in my card Kimmy! lol And lots of men....naked men lol jk :p

Question. When will we get the list? I was just checking the last posting dates from here and it's the 7th of December for most of the places I'll be posting to.

Also, I know we'll presumably address cards to real names but I assume we'll get the 'usernames' with the address list, right?

I am going to be sending out the list when I get home from work on Tuesday afternoon.

Yes, I put everyone's first, last and screennames on the list so we can match up the real names to a user name.

32? :eek: omg! I'll need to buy more postcards! This is going to be BIG!! Fantastic!

I can picture the scene when all the postcards start arriveing at home, sure my mother will be like, "hey, honey, since when do you have so many friends?"

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Back