It has to be asked CSI or CSI:Miami or CSI:NY

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by T'Bonz, Mar 6, 2003.

1. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Re: It has to be asked CSI or CSI:Miami

Most definitely CSI NY is the best of the three, for me. I love the characters, they seem the most realistic and consistently likable.

I'm watching CSI Miami more fathfully now too, Horatio has actually grown on me quite a bit. (I still miss Speed, though. :( )

2. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I can't choose between LV and Miami (don't watch NY)... The both of them have good sides and negative sides, but after S4 in Miami, I'd say Vegas.

3. Thoughtless4u

Thoughtless4u Dead on Arrival

I would say #1 is CSI:NY, they really got the best actors indeed, but Las Vegas has the better cases most of the time. And Miami works for me too, but it is my least favourite, maybe 'cause it is all about the beach.

4. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Couldn't have said it better, baby! :)

I've been a fan of the original series, but tried to watch the other two... didn't work for me, sorry: NO GRISSOM!!! :cool:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

CSI LV only for me. The team, the supporting cast, the settings and GRISSOM, just can't beat the original.

6. Horatios_Shades

Horatios_Shades Prime Suspect

For me, it has to be Miami, purely because it was the first one i got hooked on and Horatio's little quirks are great - the one liners, the pose and of course the shades!

Although, LV is running a close second now i've been watching it from the start. Previously only seen from the middle of S5, so it helps now i've got some back story going on! And I can even say the The Gris is growing on me...he used to drive me mad...!

7. melbel

melbel Pathologist

Vegas

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I've watched all three. I enjoyed CSI until it began drifting away from science and getting into too much personal stuff. Jackpot is still my all-time favorite, Grissom solo, may it ever be so!
    CSI Miami I like for it's stunning cinematography. Of course it's got a lot to work with, a gorgeous city, blue water, cloudless skies. Horatio, I'm beginning to like more over the years. Like his humanity. Calliegh and Ryan are my favorite characters. I've been an Emily Proctor fan since West Wint.
    Finally topping them all and fairly new to me: CSI NY. It's what Las Vegas used to be before they sent the good writers and showrunners to beef up NY, including show originator, tony Zukor. And it shows. My top hero now is Mac Taylor both on and off screen. He's a top notch actor, his character is warm, sexy and human and off-screen he's devoted so much of his time to working with and helping our service men. You gotta love him. Also I totally enjoy Danny and Lindsey together. They flirt and have fun and make a good team.

9. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

CSI: Las Vegas. They're the unbeatable team, they can work any which way with anyone and show a great chemistry together with steady, reliable Grissom at the head. I've watched Miami and New York before, and their cases are more frequently extreme and unlikeley to really happen. With CSI LV, the cases are quirky, sometimes unrealistic, sometimes normal with a twist. It's the greatest crime lab.

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Re: It has to be asked CSI, CSI:Miami or CSI:NY

I'm only posting because it's bugging me that nobody's reply has NY in the title! :p

Now, from here on out it should.

And I pick CSI because I'm emotionally invested in the show after so many years. :)

11. Jezabel

Jezabel Civilian

I'm a newbie and a CSI junkie. The original CSI I think is the best as I see everyone else feels that way too. Darker, edgier and the charcters are great. Just a bit of humor thrown in when you least expect it and enough personal info too. I hope they keep it that way. I have tried to watch the other two CSI's but they're hard to get into. No one commented on CSI NY. No one likes it?

12. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Grrr. I went to all the trouble of getting the correct title in the next responses and I already lose it in one post! :mad:

:lol:

OK, I'm not that mad but still... Murphy's Law at it's finest. ;)

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Aww, poor Baba, maybe it will show up in my title. *looks up*

Well, not everyone feels that way. ;) Vegas has the most viewers and seems to have the most fans on this site, but...

This thread was started before NY came out, and the title was only recently changed to reflect the addition of NY to the franchise. ;)

I personally like CSI:NY the best (so that's one for NY! :lol:). I used to be in love with Vegas and Miami, but this past season I just sort of concentrated on NY. When I watch episodes of Vegas or Miami I enjoy them, but NY is the only one that I have to see immediately. :lol: Vegas and Miami episodes get taped to be watched later, and I'll admit that I haven't watched more than a few episodes of either since around the beginning of the year--so technically I can watch brand-new-to-me episodes until the new seasons start. ;)

14. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

CSI:Miami is my favorite! Not really sure why...I guess because of the characters/actors. Then I love CSI:NY again because the Characters/Actors. Then CSI would have to come last probably :( I think I like Miami and Ny more because , I like the fact that they are like Police Officers...It's more exciting. In CSI they are like more just scientists.
    But all CSI's are awesome!!! Totally awesome!!

15. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Faylinn, I was just posting to comment on the same thing as you did! jezabel, glad to welcome a fairly new CSI fan! Glad you enjoy it.

Re: "Everyone" likes CSI Vegas the best, most definitely not. Several folks on this thread have commented that they like either Miami or NY the best. The "original" is the only one I personally won't be watching next season. CSI NY is by far the best one IMO, and then CSI Miami next. Each to his own! :)