It has to be asked CSI or CSI:Miami or CSI:NY

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by T'Bonz, Mar 6, 2003.

1. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

Re: It has to be asked CSI or CSI:Miami

i love them both csi vegas because the characters and storylines are brilliant and csi miami because i love horatios many poses i just sit there laughing my head off. i cant wait for tonights episodes!

2. nickstokesfan

nickstokesfan Coroner

The only reason I ever subject myself to CSI Miami is that the stories aren't so bad -- but I don't like the cast AT ALL! I can't figure out who I like less: Horatio, Calleigh or Alexx.

CSI is my #1 show and I also like CSI: New York.

3. Ninjakitten

Ninjakitten Victim

My ranking of 'em would have to be:
    CSI
    CSI: NY
    CSI: Miami

Mostly for me it's kind of a 'heart' thing, hard to explain better than that at this time of day, alas.

NY and Miami are actually close to on a par, for me. But Miami lost points for killing Speed (Woe! He was my favourite!) and because Horatio gets on my nerves at times. I really =like= Alexx, though. Body-chatting and all. ;) Maybe because if I were in her job, I'd talk to them too. It's not like she pours out her daily woes to them or expects them to answer in anything but evidence, after all, and I talk to =computers= at times, so.

Although a coroner who did hold one-sided entire conversations about her/his own life with the corpses could be pretty funny, actually. Not suitable to a CSI show, but still.

NY's characters aren't quite as well-drawn and memorable (overall) as the other two shows', but I find them more likeable than Miami's most of the time.

The original CSI gets everything right, though. So it's head and shoulders above the other two, for me.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is the best for me.

I love every member of the team and the way they all interact with each other.

Do not like Horatio and so can't really get into CSI: Miami and haven't really tried to watch CSI: NY though I think that looks quite good.

5. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Same here :eek:

One of the reasons why I like Vegas more than its spinoffs, is because the Vegas team spends more time analyzing and theorizing ... less talking ... greater emphasis put on looks and silences -or is it just me? :confused:

It seems -but maybe I'm wrong here, that's just how I see things, that the Miami team is more often seen on the field, running after the bad guys, whereas in Vegas they spend a lot more time in the lab.

There are some times when I wonder whether CSI: Miami is a forensic show or a cop show :p

My two cents ;)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

CSI.
    Love Grissom...too much, in fact. Hehehe.

7. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

between those two? i'd have to pick vegas.

but i do like ny...for me, it's tie between ny and vegas.

miami's ok, but i really only watch it to drool over eric...and get my regular dose of soap opera for the week.

8. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

OK, I finally got off my rump and switched the title of this thread. Somebody pulled it out of the archives and dusted it off a while ago, so I probably should have added NY in then but heck- I'm nothing if not lazy! :p

9. GrissomFREAK

#1 CSI Whoever said that perfection doesn't exist was sooo wrong :rolleyes: ;)

#2 CSI:NY
    #2 CSI:Miami

10. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Vegas, baby. Oooooooh yeah. :D
    New York is okay, but they have the gross factor too high on that show (I have this thing about the eating of live seafood, okay?) and the plots are kinda predictable.
    Miami is my least favorite. Cornyman irritates me.

11. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I'm a girl too and I have seen a limo hummer h2 twice now here in the city I live and couldn't keep my eyes away from it!

I also like Miami the most! Just because it is a show with a little more balls than the other two. Hehe I watch WaT for a little more realistic stories ;) Then I really like speedle and since his leaving it has been 100% Horatio. It's just his charme or something. Can't explain...

12. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

With me , it's a tie between the original and CSI:NY !

13. GrissomFREAK

This was posted in another thread

That's exactly it. Cops. I never could picture them as scientists. They sure don't look like scientists :eek: Always with a gun in their hand -well, maybe not ALWAYS, but compared to Grissom who's always holding a swab or looking through a microscope, wearing his lab coat ... :rolleyes: you see my point :rolleyes:

Pretty sure that's why I stopped watching these two shows. CSI is a forensic show. NY and Miami look more like cop shows. And that's why CSI is my number 1 :cool: Too many cop shows on TV.

14. MrsGregHSanders

MrsGregHSanders Police Officer

CSI for sure, it's the original. Its stories are clever, and characters are engaging. Plus it has Greg, and Greg is god's gift to everything!

15. Jezzmin

Jezzmin Witness

CSI: New York is the best for me.

I love this city and these actors and actresses