Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

*waves* hi, i'm new too. i've been lurking for about a week now, and decided to get off my butt and join. I'm Amy, from southern Ontario, and long time lover of CSI and CSI:NY.

i'll admit, though, i'm bad with names and faces, and worse off with names and online profiles, but i'll try my best! :D

What's goin' on? I'm a newbie to this site, and I thought I'd post to say what's up. My name's Will. I'm 25, and currently serving in my 6th year in the United States Navy. I'm stationed in CT at the moment, which is where I've been since 1999, and will be unil about 2009...

My hobbies include getting tattoos, (I have 11), modifying my car, (2004 ECUtek Stg. III Subaru WRX - 260awhp/260awtq), Superman...(I collect Superman stuff, I even have a Superman tattoo)...and naturally CSI... I'm a HUGE fan of the original CSI, not really too big into MIAMI, and NY...but that's just me...I'm hoping to get to know some people, and just have some fun here on TalkCSI...

Thanks...

Ok, being away from TalkCSI is being like taken off drugs [not like I have]

So, I deciced to come back!!

Who missed me? :p

Welcome to all the newbies. Also, it's about time we got a new male member on the board.

:lol: Shane, couldn't stay away for too long could you. Believe me, I've tried to go on a hiatus and I came back shortly after I signed out.. :lol:. I think you were missed by a number of people here...

jorja_fan86 said:
Welcome to all the newbies. Also, it's about time we got a new male member on the board.

Glad I could help...I think. :D :lol: :D

abc said:
Ok, being away from TalkCSI is being like taken off drugs [not like I have]

So, I deciced to come back!!

Who missed me? :p

That was quite nice stunt to drag attention.
"People are so evil. I go away" and ta-da! I come back.

But, welcome back anyways.

WickedThird said:
My hobbies include getting tattoos, (I have 11)
Whoa! I bet you're gonna have a helluva time at the Tattoos Thread :lol:. Welcome to the thread Will. Have an awesome time posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back