Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

Heya Lucy. Welcome to the forums. It's great to see new people here. Dynamo1 I didn't know you were 54! I thought you were in your early thirties at least.

Hi i've been here a little while but i've never ventured in here before *waves* hello everyone

my names Sara, i'm in cold, rainy England and I'm a psychology student. I'm also an insomniac i think because I'm on this board at ridiculous times of the night (i was on till 6 am yeasterday!)

Evening all. Just thought i'd pop in and say hi. *waves madly*

Well my name's also Sarah cept with a 'h' and funnily enough i'm also from England but from the opposite end of the country where we CAN'T EVEN GET THE CHANNEL CSI IS SHOWN ON!! Sorry, i'm a little mad about that...

Apart from being mad, i'm also a Uni student. Currently studying Criminology and Forensic Investigation... haha

Best go, have a lecture in the morning :(

Hello!
My name is Jennifer and I reside in sunny California (although it wasn't very sunny today) Umm... I'm a senior in high school, I like to play soccer, and my favorite CSI characters are Nick Stokes and Greg Sanders! :D
So yeah just a little snippet of who I am.

Welcome Sara, Sara+h and Jennifer :) I hope you like the board and found your way to Miscellaneous :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back