Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

Hey,I've just joined tonight...

My name is Amy and am 14 years old. I live in Leeds in England, UK, but was born in Scotland and lived there for the first 8 years of my life.

I am currently in year 10 at high school and hate it sooooo much (unbelievable reasons that would make anyone hate going there). My year took our options last year so I took: History, ICT and Japanese. There is only my bestfriend, Rosy, and I in the whole school that are doing Japanese as a GSCE. It's extremely hard but we also have many funny times.

I started watching CSI one night when my dad set up my block wrong so it taped CSI:Miami instead of the program I wanted. At that time I had been told by my family that I wasn't allowed to watch it because it was really horrible and disgusting, so of course this made me want to watch it even more! lol, typical. Anyway, since then I have watched it religiously and am constantly talking about it.

My favourite series is the original 'C.S.I.: Crime Scene Investigation' and if I had to go further into it then I would have to say Series 3. I think what is my favourite episode is in that series - 'Stalker' - the one where there is some weirdo stalking Nick.

I love Nick (if you hadn't guessed) because I think he is gorgeous, and George Eads is a brilliant actor for the character. I always end up feeling sorry for Nick, he is always the one to get guns pulled in his face, buried alive, stalked etc..

Well... there was a little summary of me! I kinda got carried away, sorry x-x-x

Hey Everyone! My name is Jessie, I am a jr at the University of Tampa in Tampa Florida!

My major is Molecular biology and am getting a minor in Marine science. I love everything there is to learn about molecular biology:)

Welcome, Jess. :) My Mom actually went to the University of Tampa. Great place. Hope you have tons of fun here.

i'm also new here, it's nice to have a new environment once in a while...i've been part of some csi related forums also and i think i'm gonna like it here!

hope to know all of you...

Welcome rubberfaith!!
You said you hope to know us all so you can check me off of your list :lol: :p

8428 members are a lot to know. How good is rubberfaith's memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back