Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

Yeah, Syd... Don't go. I'd really miss you. :(

I've had my headaches here. Sheesh, I wonder if dealing with one of my headaches, did I make you feel bad in any way? Hope not, I've always really enjoyed your contributions.

And if this is something you dont want to discuss here, PM me plz. There's always safety in numbers. :)

Re: Introductions

ineverysunflower said:
ive felt really unwelcome lately....so i think it shall be my time to go soon
What? No! You can't leave. Why? What happened? I swear, I'll beat whoever wronged you up. I'll kick their @$$, you know I would. If you wanna talk, I'm just a PM away.

Well ive been here for a few days and i love it.

Im Heather from Cali. I am a stay at home wife,so i get all day to have fun on here hehehe.

Im 29 years old and im stopping at that age. I turned it this year but im never getting older lol.

I cant talk about my hobbys as its a no no of what i like to do.

And im going to try writing my first piece of Fan Fiction soon

Hey, glad you love it here so far Heather. Yeah, age is nothing but a number so no worries.

Hope that Fan Fiction goes well :).

Welcome to the board Heather! Hope you enjoy posting here :D

Incidentally, my age will be stopping in a couple of months, when I turn 21 :p ;)

wibble said:
Welcome to the board Heather! Hope you enjoy posting here :D

Incidentally, my age will be stopping in a couple of months, when I turn 21 :p ;)

ohhhh 21 your still young... im gonna be turning 30 lol

Welcome Heather. What part of Cali? I am in the Bay Area where the weather can't make up its flipping mind, summer one day, winter the next.

Heather I dont think I ever formally introduced myself to you but welcome *Sighs* yes its all down hill from 30 I turned 33 and well its not pretty

Hello Heather (Ducky's mean :devil: )! I'm turning 29 this year too but I think I stopped growing at 20. My face shows that...ok...maybe my brain too... :lol: But hey sometimes it remembers it's supposed to be 29!

Hi everyone.

Some of you may remember me, some of you probably won't. I've only been gone what 2? months, but it seems that the population here has grown quite a bit since then!!

I made a few posts a couple of days ago in the Forensic Science subforum, in the thread I had created a long time ago.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I miss all of you lots, and I think I may start coming back on a regular basis again after my exam tomorrow. (Which I should be studying for, oops!)

But even if I don't, I stop by on occassion just to read the boards. And I always find time to watch CSI! ;)

Have a wonderful day. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back