Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

i'm mandi. i'm a college student in ks who is completely obsessed with csi:. i've been reading the forum for months and finally decided to join!

I just relized that I never introduced myself. So here it goes.
My names Jeannette, I go by Jenny or Jenn. I'm completly obesessed over CSI. I used to be Obessed over Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I like listening to music [like all the time], playing field hockey, running track, randomly raking pictures of things, Shopping, Dr pepper [best drink in the world].

Ummm thats it. So Hey!! x]

hello everyone (especially my fellow Canadians)... I just found this topic and decided I should introduce myself since I'm a newbie and all....I am insanly obsessed with anything to do with CSI whether it be Las Vegas, Miami, or NY,and I love all the characters almost equally and am interested in the science and forensics that CSI's must know as well as the great plots and storylines :D....it's great to see that I am not alone in my obsessions :p ...This site is awesome and I am going to continue to explore....so much to see so little free time :(

Heya Fingerprints. Welcome to the forums! What part of Canada are you from. Lots of people including myself are from BC even though my location says otherwise. See you around!

Im from Ontario originally, and have lived in Beautiful BC but now Im in Alberta .... oh so much fun .... :p

Hi, I'm Lucy, only just discovered these forums so going to have a good look around. I'm 30 (yikes, I suddenly feel VERY old) and from England. So, hello everyone...

lucysidle welcome to this forum and to the boards. I hope you find the place to your liking. And, no, 30 isn't very old. :D

Lucy, you've got some splaining to do. If you think 30 is very old, what does that make my 54 year old self? Welcome to O.G.C.: the old geezers club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back