Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

jorja_fan86 said:
Nim, Italy will kick major ass and I can't wait till they play the Czech Republic ;). If us Greeks can beat 'em anyone can :lol:.
Yeah, tonight the first match! I gotta buy the Italian flag... :cool:

tnx for all warm welcome!

natyna said:
BlueCurl said:
I am a student. Currently in between two studies. I've done Informatics (a dagree) and I tried Bio-Chemistry. That didn't go so well. I will doing computional biology after the summer. Maybe I can contribute to the humane genome project (DNA studies) later on around the globe and travel a bit!

I'm a real computer geek! I like to script asp/php and like some games... Half-Life( 2) and SimCity 4 the most.

edit:
yes, you've read it right. I'm a girl that practises kung fu and is a computer geek haha
welcome on board Sonja ;)

LOL @ computer geek...me too :lol: :D I also code a little in php but I really love java hehe...as for computer games I'm more of a Counter Strike Source and Age of Mythology fan . Used to play HL 1 though.

Great idea/wish for the genome project! I wish you much luck for realising your dream :)

I play CSS too. It is all in the same package haha! I just finished playing HL2 epi one! It was so great!

Hehe gonna need all the luck in the world. the computional biology studie is known not to be the easiest one. Especially when you need to have the knownledge of both IT as Biology! But I'll see!

marieluka said:
Hi guys, and thanks for the warm welcome , * hands out Belgian chocolates *
There aren't many Belgians here, that's true, I've met only one , but lot's of Dutch people :eek:, and of course I would visit their thread, Belgians and Dutchies are neighbours and friends, right? :D
And Nim , I was in Padova only 2 weeks ago: such a beautiful little town!!!

Hehe I'm often in Belgium to visit a close friend! (Rotterdam en Antwerpen).

First time that he came here he took some chocolates with him but I don;t eat chocolate hahaha we still laugh about it :p

Oh no sippy don't start again.. what's 'keropok lekor'?? that sounds yummi really.. 'lekor' reminds me of the Dutch word 'lekker' meaning 'delicious' :p Ohhh and guess what, in one post somewhere on this board I used 'Choi pah' :lol: I hope that's the knock-wood one :rolleyes:

yeah 'choi'= touch wood.

keropok lekor is a yummy, yummy chewy deep fried cracker that you dip in chilli sauce...very, very unhealthy but extremely lekker! :lol:

hi im new!!!!!!! my friend told me about this site and well obviously she made me obsessed with CSI! or as she says she brought me over to the dark side!!!

Welcome Imperfect !
And ah yes, it is quite scary on this side :lol:

Wow, looks like I've missed welcoming a lot of newbies since I've been away! So here's a belated welcome to you all :) Hope you enjoy posting here and have fun :D

o ya the dark side so fricken cool, im having so much fun its like so awesome here, hi every one theres lots to kbnow about this site i found out grad was so fun wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back