Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

Yeah there don't seem to be many brits here, tons at mugglecastfan (they are like worshiped over there or something) but like none here. odd.

Welcome Daniel, we are kinda scary sometimes bu don't worry we have brownies to make people stay here.

Hey, I'm Marie!, I'm from Belgium, kinda new to this specific forum, have been hanging around in the csi miami one for quite some time. This seems fun too ...

Welcome Marie!! My southern neighbour!! Wow, you're the first Belgium I met on this board :D Here *offers thick fries with loads of mayonaise* :p

Welcome Marie!
I just thougth you were brave that you visited Holland thread :lol:

Hey! I'm kinda new. I have my account for quite a while but I'm just started to post for real! So a late introduction:

My real name is Sonja, almost 22... I'm a citygirl living in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.

I am a student. Currently in between two studies. I've done Informatics (a dagree) and I tried Bio-Chemistry. That didn't go so well. I will doing computional biology after the summer. Maybe I can contribute to the humane genome project (DNA studies) later on around the globe and travel a bit!

I watch all three shows and my fave is MIA then NY then LV. Speedle and Greg are my fave characters. Since Speedles death I've been a little Horatio crazy as well!

I'm a real computer geek! I like to script asp/php and like some games... Half-Life( 2) and SimCity 4 the most.

I like to practise a martial arts, Wushu, better known as Kung Fu! When the teacher is sick or working I cover for his wednesday classes so that is pretty cool! I've thought the kids class for a while but after two knee surgeries that became too much! But I really hope to that in the near future again they are so much fun!

edit:
yes, you've read it right. I'm a girl that practises kung fu and is a computer geek haha

why does everyone offer brownies. we dont have them over here in uk.
we like scones with fresh cream n jam. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. getting peckish now.
welcome all noobs. i know im fairly new, so can we offer brits scones plz or bakewell tart mmmmmmmmm yum yum

manda, you misread the posts. According to the rules, it is the latest newbie's job to bring the snacks for the OTHER members. :devil:

Welcome, y'all, to the nut house. Pull up a keyboard and stay a while.

BlueCurl said:
I am a student. Currently in between two studies. I've done Informatics (a dagree) and I tried Bio-Chemistry. That didn't go so well. I will doing computional biology after the summer. Maybe I can contribute to the humane genome project (DNA studies) later on around the globe and travel a bit!

I'm a real computer geek! I like to script asp/php and like some games... Half-Life( 2) and SimCity 4 the most.

edit:
yes, you've read it right. I'm a girl that practises kung fu and is a computer geek haha
welcome on board Sonja ;)

LOL @ computer geek...me too :lol: :D I also code a little in php but I really love java hehe...as for computer games I'm more of a Counter Strike Source and Age of Mythology fan . Used to play HL 1 though.

Great idea/wish for the genome project! I wish you much luck for realising your dream :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back