Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

Ciao! :)
I'm Martina from Padova, a town in the North of Italy (20 miles from venice). But call me Nim (it'a an elfish name), everyone calls me with this name, if you call me Martina I don't asnwer...really! LOL :lol:

I'm 25, I'm quitting University because it's not the place for me...actually, I have no idea of what to do in my life!!! :rolleyes:
Studied languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Corean), but can talk quite good only English. Love watching movies and make MV of them. Like doing theatre, singing, dancing, drawing, reading,...mmm, too many hobbies... :p

I started watching CSI from the very first episodes, and never stop!!! I love CSI:NY, I was excited because of Gary Sinise (one of my favorite actors), but when I saw Carmine...Danny is my favorite in the CSI world!!! :lol:

Nice to meet you all!!! :D

Hi guys, and thanks for the warm welcome , * hands out Belgian chocolates *
There aren't many Belgians here, that's true, I've met only one , but lot's of Dutch people :eek:, and of course I would visit their thread, Belgians and Dutchies are neighbours and friends, right? :D
And Nim , I was in Padova only 2 weeks ago: such a beautiful little town!!!

marieluka said:
Hi guys, and thanks for the warm welcome , * hands out Belgian chocolates *
and of course I would visit their thread, Belgians and Dutchies are neighbours and friends, right? :D
riiight :devil: *grabs a belgian cookie* :)

Welcome to all the newbies :D. Nim, I was in Italy last summer and I must say that it is a very beautiful country. I loved seeing everyone riding around on vespa's and the Italian language is very nice too.

Grazie!!!
marieluka, really? Cool!!! :) next time you, and also jorja_fan86 comes here, we can have a nice day out!!!
Ah, jorja, about the "calcio" question in the icon thread(soccer or football? Always problems with the translation... :p), I'm waiting for the beginning!!! Even if we have some problmes with the players...and some legal problems here in Italy...DOH!!!

Nice to meet you all!!! :D

Welcome BlueCurl and nim!! :D

I heard 'belgian chocolates'......*grabs all and stuff in mouth*

Hi, all. I've actually been stalking the CSI:NY threads and didn't have half a brain to even make an introduction! :lol:

My name's Daiji, and I'm from the Philippines. I've stumbled into this board after poking around CSI Files for episode recaps and stuff.

I watch all CSI series, but am more inclined to CSI:NY. I've actually written a small CSI:NY one-shot after reading about the season ender. (Not a small feat, considering this is the first fanfic I've written outside of my usual fandom that is anime!) And I'm sure you know who I stalk at the NY boards! *points down to banner*

Uh, tis all for now. (Sorry--end of the work day, brain is toast. :D )

Welcome to the board, Daiji! :D I'm glad you also visited Misc and I hope you like the board :)

Welcome to the forums Daiji. It's great to see another NY fan here :D.

Nim, Italy will kick major ass and I can't wait till they play the Czech Republic ;). If us Greeks can beat 'em anyone can :lol:.

Welcome, Marie, Martina, Sonja and Daiji!!!

Marieluka, how did you knew I was nuts about chocolate???

*passes manda some scones with cream and jam and grabs some chocolate*

Hallooo..I'm back.But I'm not going to be here as often as I do.I manage to visit here at least once a week.Life in college is great!!

Now where are the brownies?Or you guys are giving away something else this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back