In Plain Sight- Witness. Protection.

Marshall's toast in the end... wow. I haven't actually seen the whole episode, but I was lucky enough to see that part.

Did anybody notice he wasn't so quick to deny that it wasn't him and Mary that were engaged? He looked like he wished it was so.

Anyway, the toast was SOOO sweet... Poor Marshall.

I don't think I'm ready for Mary to be married. I like her where she's at. Maybe it also finalizes the lack of M/M.

Why can't I just make up my mind already? I guess Mary needs to be a polygamist.

Loved the last episode. Plenty of Mary/Marshall cuteness to keep me interested! It was also really funny.

"You're walking a fine line between cute and creepy, detective."

Eleanor is quickly becoming a highlight of the show for me. Everything she says is funny and well delivered. I love her and Mary's banter. The singing scene was priceless.

Poor Marshall. He loves Mary.

Raph was fixing the walls- thank god! They were driving me nuts!
I so agree!

... does Mary have some feelings for Marshall?
Is that a rhetorical question? ;)

Brandy/Rafe I really don't want to go down this road again. She's finally getting stable. I like Brandy with Peter.
I definately agree!
I don't see Rafe moving in as a good thing and of course there's Mary herself. Not so sure she wants Rafe moving in. I wonder if Mary is really open to the idea of marriage. I mean she's not wearing Rafe's ring when she's at work.
I agree that she's not really a mairrage person, but she might have a good reason for not wearing the ring at work. Obviously, she was trying to hide it from Marshall and Stan and Eleanor, but she is a WITSEC Inspector, and she gives everyone a fake name, Mary Shephard, while on official business. Maybe she could have been hiding the ring to be inconspicuous as well as overly secretive. Maybe?

Did anybody notice he wasn't so quick to deny that it wasn't him and Mary that were engaged? He looked like he wished it was so.

Anyway, the toast was SOOO sweet... Poor Marshall.
Indeed! I think he doth protest too much!
I sooooooooo agree!!!
Why can't I just make up my mind already? I guess Mary needs to be a polygamist.
Then we'd all be happy, right! :)

"You're walking a fine line between cute and creepy, detective."

Eleanor is quickly becoming a highlight of the show for me. Everything she says is funny and well delivered. I love her and Mary's banter. The singing scene was priceless.

Poor Marshall. He loves Mary.
Love that quote, love Eleanor, love the singing, love the Marshall angst, wow, I'm falling for a TV show. My friends prob wouldn't be surprised! ;)

When I watched the toast scene I had text on the bottom and I read 'I love you' I managed to think 'OH-MY-GOD-HE'S-GOING-TO-BREAK-UP-THE-ENGAGEMENT-OH-MY-GOD-YAY!-WAIT-THAT'S-NOT-LIKE-HIM-BUT-THAT'S-ALL-RIGHT-BECAUSE-THIS-ROCKS-SO-MUCH!' in the time between that line and the slightly less awesome 'friendly' line 'and I hope you have a good life, yadda yadda yadda' (I'm paraphasing here, don't sue me). Anyway, I still loved it!
I'm glad Bobby's getting more face time, and the Ahn Li character was awesome. I'm a bit surprised that they actually portrayed a lesbian relationship in a good light (except for the beginning, but you know what I mean) because most networks won't even touch on the politically ambiguous stuff except to make jokes. It's definatly within the character of the show to be open-minded on this and other subjects.
Great episodes, and sorry for my rambling comments!

finally! i found this forum!

anyways, did anyone notice how Marshall's face fell when Mary said she was engaged? i always thought that Marshall had a thing for Mary. now i'm really excited to see where this is going to go...

He was so sad... Like, "There's a tan line on your finger."

And then his toast... My favorite part (Besides "I love you"), was "Who no man will ever be good enough for".

He frick-fracking loves her.

What's funny is, in the crossover with Law and Order: Criminal Intent, they find out Wheeler's engaged because of the tan line on her finger. Mary made an appearance in that episode, discussing a witness. Then, on IPS, Marshall finds out Mary is engaged because of her tan line. That's a heck of a coincidence.

Marshall is not happy about Mary telling Raph she's a WITSEC Inspector.
I had a weird thought... Please don't laugh, lol. Maybe Marshall liked his secret with Mary. He doesn't REALLY want to share her with Raph...

My favorite part (Besides "I love you"), was "Who no man will ever be good enough for".

What's funny is, in the crossover with Law and Order: Criminal Intent, they find out Wheeler's engaged because of the tan line on her finger. Mary made an appearance in that episode, discussing a witness. Then, on IPS, Marshall finds out Mary is engaged because of her tan line. That's a heck of a coincidence.

I had a weird thought... Please don't laugh, lol. Maybe Marshall liked his secret with Mary. He doesn't REALLY want to share her with Raph...
I loved that too!!! (frick-fracking :lol:)
I never got to see that eppy, but that's very interesting, and I wish I could've seen it.
Where did you find that scoop!?

He was so sad... Like, "There's a tan line on your finger."

And then his toast... My favorite part (Besides "I love you"), was "Who no man will ever be good enough for".

There was an IPS/CI crossover? When? I watched last week's CI, but I haven't watched IPS yet.

I got my scoop from the episodes summary on Comcast.

I'm going to assume the crossover was last season of CI. I just happened to be watching the CI crossover during the marathon on USA yesterday. It's called 'Contract'. Mary was really only there for a minute, though.

I saw a sneak peek on USA's website for next week, and I wasn't too far away on
He says he doesn't like Raph knowing what Mary does, because, by default, he knows what Marshall does, and he is "uncomfortable sharing that with your future husband". Note the future husband comment. There was definite jealously there.

From TV Guide online:

USA has picked up In Plain Sight for a third season, a show rep tells TVGuide.com.

Sight received a 16-episode order, but there will be some changes behind the scenes on the witness-protection drama. Executive producers, creator David Maples and Paul Stupin, are expected to stay on only as consultants.

hmm... on one hand, they could be getting booted off the show. On the other, they might have other projects to chase but still want a hand in our fav sun@10,9C drama!

finally! i found this forum!

anyways, did anyone notice how Marshall's face fell when Mary said she was engaged? i always thought that Marshall had a thing for Mary. now i'm really excited to see where this is going to go...
i felt sorry for marshall,it was like his heart exploded into millions of pieces:(

^ i liked how you phrased that. i still hope they'll be together in the end. if not then i hope Mary doesn't get married and still stays friends with Marshall. she doesn't seem like the marrying type...

She doesn't seem like the marrying type, which will be interesting. I'm excited to see how this whole love triangle plays out.

It looks as if Mary is shot in the season finale... I hope the Mary/Marshall is similar to 'Trojan Horst'. And then I'm excited to see how BOTH men will react. In other words, I can't wait!

It looks as if Mary is shot in the season finale... I hope the Mary/Marshall is similar to 'Trojan Horst'. And then I'm excited to see how BOTH men will react. In other words, I can't wait!
Three men! The promos seem to indicate that Bobby D's there too, and while he hasn't really been in the running since the first season, he's a good friend and it'll be interesting to see his reaction as well as those of Mary's leading men.

Back