If you were a MAIN CAST MEMBER, which role would you choose?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Re: If you were a MAIN CAST MEMBER, which role would you cho

i'd be in miami and probably play calleigh b/c she surrounded by so many hotties!!!

2. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol, I actually had a dream that I was replacing Sophia as a new detective and nobody liked me... I can't remember why Louise was gone in the first place though... lol

3. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Haha, I'm with her!
    Not to mention working with all those guns.

4. Stella

Stella Rookie

I'd be working in NY, cause Mac is a very cool boss. In real life I would give everything to have such a hot boss. lol

I don't know, maybe I'd be a labtech like Archie(in LV) or the smart Stella. Hotties all around her.. ;) That'd be wonderful.

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

yeah.. i always wanted to have a gun..
    especially like one that lara croft use.. :lol:
    id also like to be any character with a gun..

that would be so cool.. :cool:

6. CSI_CSI

CSI_CSI Witness

I wanted to be a murderer who the CSIs never catch but you only see me in about 4 episodes because they never catched me.

7. flacksgirl

flacksgirl Hit and Run

That's funny because I am actually going to school to be a police officer. My goal is to be a homicide detective in a few years. Flack is my main man. I would love to work side by side with him on a daily basis. Somedays we migh even have to do some stake outs and some over nighters :devil:

8. addicted_to_eads

addicted_to_eads Victim

I would be Sara or any one that could hang around Nick.

9. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I would like to be on LV as a CSI. The rest of the cast should remain the same, I want to be a new charachter completing the rest...
    Bring a whole new story line to the show and see how it unfolds.. and I wanna be with Sara ;)

10. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

I’d probably be better suited for Miami rather than Las Vegas because I’m more familiar with the existing characters and the continuity. As for a role and how I would come in, I’d like to be a detective, even though Miami detectives don’t seem to be getting a lot of screen time lately. :rolleyes: I’d so want to interrogate and intimidate the suspects. I’d also wish to be added as a new member, but keeping the main cast the same; if I were replacing someone, I’d be replacing Frank, and I don’t want to do that! :(

11. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I would want to be a CSI on like any of the shows, just because they all seem to get along so well and are like a mini family.

12. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Were I main cast member , I think I'd be Grissom, most definitely on CSI:LV, on CSI: Miami , I guess I'd be Horatio because he 's a very complicated person. Multifaceted. Tough, yet caring. I would be Mac Taylor were I cast member of the N.Y. group.

13. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

Well, I picked New York because quite frankly heat and humidity just aren't my thing. At least with New York, there's an actual change of seasons, lol.

I also said I would like to be a detective because honestly, I'd probably be shooting off inappropriate jokes left and right -- making me the character who'd have to endure saying those ridiculously cheesey puns every episode. At least as a detective, I might stand a chance against Top's reviews, replacing her beloved Lindsay, as the new heartless character for cracking some smartass comment while standing at the feet of a decapitated victim, lol. Plus I might also dodge the tragic past most of the NY CSIs tend to have meaning no awkward emoting on my behalf. Again, I'd probably give Anna a run for her money as far as crying goes. *is so not an actress* :lol: :p

But I could see the TPTB being mean and turning me into a diry detective, forcing Flack and his CSI minions to catch me selling crack to a group of 6-year-olds outside of their elementary school. :eek:

14. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

I would like to be also on NY for basically the same reason. Me being a new CSI would mean, I would work together with Stella on a regular basis. She is such kickass kind of strong woman I really admire. And to learn from her as the new CSI would be great. As well spending time together with Mac and Danny would be great for so many different reasons.

Probably I could even help make Mac and Stella finally admitting their feeling for each other... Okay, I am reaching by now... and I know it!!! ;)

15. WeWantTOGO

WeWantTOGO Prime Suspect

I would want to play a CSI on CSI:Miami but I wouldnt want to replace any of the characters. I'd want all of them there plus my character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.