If you were a MAIN CAST MEMBER, which role would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If you were a MAIN CAST MEMBER, which role would you cho

I selected CSI as I think I could live in Las Vegas better than New York or Miami. I think a lab tech would be an interesting choice. They almost appear to be the unsung heroes of the show. I would like to appear as a new character that way nobody could compare me to a character that has left. And if push comes to shove I'd force myself to be Nick's girlfriend :)

I would be Sara… She is my favorite! But instead of Grissom I would be with Greg!!! Or with Nick, Warrick, even Catherine, just not Grissom! :D

I think I would be Jackie. She is smart, funny and is a Lab Rat. She always cracks me up.

Sara
i love her character. so mysterious, and soooooo kick ass!! :D

I picked Miami as a detective and to come on in a new role. I love the cast and would want them all to remain. The reason I picked detective instead of CSI is because based on my personality I believe that would be more me as a person. And hopefully I would get to become a love interest for Lt. Caine.

If i were a main cast memeber I'd be either Grissom or Greg or Nick...

Grissom because lets face it he's intelligent,( very attractive feature!) he can see things when others can not. He has a fantastic mind, he lacks social skills which can be quite comic to be in!

Greg- Well its simple really, he's funny, smart and has a river of optimissim running threw his veins. He has a sparkle, which is rather attractive. There is more to Greg than being a goofball, infact there's deepth in his character.

Nick- sensible, caring, friendly... Almost a perfectionalist, but he knows that he has faults- which is a good thing to watch. His best feature is in his ability to care about people.. Althought other less sensitive people can and probably do see that as a weakness- and might try and take advantage of his emotions.

I chose Vegas, a CSI, and I'd have the cast stay the same. The cast is amazing, and I'd love to work with all of the characters.

I'd want to be a whole new CSI in Miami! Fun in the sun, baby! CSI's get to have all the fun! Being a coroner is too freaky and gross!

But then again- being on ANY CSI and working with each "family" would be totally amazing!

I would love to be Sara in CSI Las Vegas. She is my favorite character and I love everything about her.

Sara, too, I as well love everything about her, and the big bonus, she's got Grissom, how much more lucky could one girl be? :p

I totally agree desertwind. She has everything I could ever want, a great job, an excellent boyfriend, good looks, and good friends. I couldn't ask for anything more.

i would be a csi on vegas. i desperately want to work w/ those people. especially sara. and grissom. jorja fox is awesome. i have dreams abnout working w/ them too. lol. i would want the ast to stay the same, even though a few of them annoy me, it's just not the sae w/ one of them gone. but i would looove love love to work w/ themZ!

I have dreams about them all the time too, I thought I was the only one. It would be a dream come true to meet them, let alone work with them.

I'd play Calleigh's neice.

I wrote a story in which Calleigh's nieces ask her for help etc... the eldest (18)works for the FBI. Which I am cose to doing, and I would play her.

Courtney is her name :) Little sister: Paige.

I should actually post that story lol.

I think I would like to be any character in CSI Las Vegas, as long as I was in some scenes with Sara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back