Icon Challenge CSI:Miami-ch #15~ Lab Techs - Voting Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Icon Challenge- CSI:Miami- Challenge #7

Well I wouldn't say that i'm the heart AND the lungs. Maybe we each take a lung and half a heart...but then with half a heart you couldn't live so....hm...i'm going to have to think about this one some more. Teehee.

But holy bejebus flippin banana pancake popsicle sticks those are a lot of piccies. And they are all lovely. I can't wait to see what y'all come up with.

Keep those icons coming guys, y'all have until this Friday to enter. :)

Mine are coming, I promise. I've just been crazy busy this week. I still am, but the challenges are getting priority at the moment ;) Mostly because I need a break, and I really want to enter.

If you need a break, feel free to take one. :) These challenges will still be here when you get back to them. ;)

Ooh, I'm hoping to have chance to enter this one.

Great choice of pics. :)

These challenges will still be here when you get back to them.
Oh I know. But I'm all addicted now... and making icons is much better than cleaning... which is what I'm supposed to be doing at the moment...

Just sent mine in... Ugh I'm so tired and I used up all my creativity on the new themed challenge so my icons are kinda lame. :p Hehe oh well. Good luck everyone!

Alright, no more entries. I'll be setting up the icons very soon, so keep checking back! :)

^ Rats, now I suddenly have spare time, I've just missed this challenge :( Oh well, guess I'll have to be patient and wait for the next one :)

Can't wait to see all the entries :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back