Icon Challenge-#82-A Bugs Life-Up!

Re: Icon Challenge #66-Toy Story-Results!

Kristine sweetie, don't worry, we all understand that things in RL can sometime get in the way... I hope your Mom gets better real soon, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. *Hugs*

Thank you to all who entered and to all who voted. And now.....your winners!

Misc. Icon Challenge #66-Toy Story

100x100:
1st Place-

ts8.png
Teddy Bear Dr.
2nd Place-
ts12.png
AxelsonFire

3rd Place-
ts7.png
Teddy Bear Dr.

4th Place-(tie)
ts1.png
Adorable_Crazy

and...

ts11.jpg
Blackflag

Challenge Runner's Favorite:
ts9.png
Axelsonfire

140x140:
1st Place & Challenge Runner's Favorite
ts1503.png
Teddy Bear Dr.
Thanks again to all who entered and voted! Again I apologize for my not being here. I guess someone else is taking over the challenge now, sorry!

Thank you for the Challenge Runner's favourite :) And 2nd place is great.

Congrats to all the other winners and thank you for the votes.

Thanks for the 4th place guys, and to everyone who voted for me. Congrats to all of the other winners. Your icons were all fab! :D

congrats to the winners and thanks for the votes. :)

I have something for the rest of you to mull over for the next couple of weeks. I've been checking what's popular over in the 'showcase & requests' thread and over in the 'General TV & Media' forum.

And I've found some caps for:

1. Just about anything & everything to do with Star Trek. They're a little light on the original series but other than that they got all the series and the movies. Is anyone interested in this and which one?

2. Battlestar Galactica - (SciFi channel version) not a whole lot but there should be enough.

3. Supernatural - all seasons.

Is anyone interested in any of these 3? Anybody have any other ideas (and can lead me to caps)? I'm trying to find some for Criminal Minds but I'm having trouble finding anything before season 3.

Susan

Supernatural ♥ ♥ ♥ :lol: of course lol but I think we've already did that one, maybe if you make it episode specific ... or character/season/theme specific we could use it.

Some ideas from me:
- Psych
- Full House
- Family Matters
- Beverly Hills 90210
- Horror Movies (Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th etc...)
- Lady Gaga (or just a general music theme challenge)

Just in case you're looking for ideas :/

Of course I'm interested in Supernatural. :D How about the theme being family and friends for the 100x100 icons and the 140x140 icon could be strictly villians.

I like the idea of a general Horror movie theme.

I'd also like to throw Leverage and Burn Notice into the idea hat.

Calling all Icon Makers!

Time for another Misc Icon Challenge!​

I've chosen the suggestion of Teddy Bear Dr. and Adorable_Crazy. This time we will be doing Lady Gaga. I've provided a couple of links at the bottom of the post but feel free to use any picture you want. :)

Here are the RULES – please read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 4 icons = 3 100 x100 icons + 1 icon in the size 140x140. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[2] You have until 5 p.m. EST on Friday, September 17th to complete your icon and submit it. If you need more time, please let me know. PM your entries to me - blackflag. If you're a newbie and cannot PM my e-mail will be in my profile - please put TalkCSI in the subject line and post in this thread that you have sent the e-mail (I've been known to forget to check my e-mail! :alienblush:)

[3] Your icons must be 100x100 or 140x140 pixels in size – if it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is those particular sizes. ***this is important

[4] No vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[5] You may use any caps you like but feel free to use the ones provided.

[6] No animated icons.

[7] We're going to try categories for this challenge cause this is much more better and fair on everyone. There are THREE categories to this challenge - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (If entering in Intermediate level, please include a second level -either Beginner and Advanced- incase there isn't enough entries for 3 levels) Please go the Fan Art Forum if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to intermediate; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in intermediate and so on. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.

[8] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous challenge, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE (or anywhere else). If you do, you will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

HOW TO SEND A PM

Subject: Misc: IC #67 -Lady Gaga: Beginners (or intermediate/advanced)
Body: Images, URLs. (would really prefer both) **please DO NOT delete or move your pics in your photobucket account till voting/results are up!!!

Here are links with tons of caps (feel free to use any others too)

Lady Gaga #1
Lady Gaga #2

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM me blackflag.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have fun and be creative!!

BEGINNERS AND NEWBIES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO ENTER! This is a great way to show

Susan

Re: Icon Challenge #67-Lady Gaga Open

Sent! :p

May have accidentally skipped over what you wanted for the subject line in the PM, blackflag. :eek: Oops. I was too excited. :lol:

Re: Icon Challenge #67-Lady Gaga Open

Sent! :p

May have accidentally skipped over what you wanted for the subject line in the PM, blackflag. :eek: Oops. I was too excited. :lol:

There's always got to be someone who doesn't read all the instructions! :lol:

It doesn't really matter too much what the subject line says when it's only a PM just as long as it mention 'icon challenge' in it. (e-mail's another matter. I've go Yahoo putting some strange things in my spam lately! :confused:)

Susan

Back