Icon Challenge-#82-A Bugs Life-Up!

Re: Icon Challenge #66-Toy Story-UP!

It's time to vote! Thank you to all who entered and I apologize that it took me so long to get voting up as I've been busy with the move! Go get your vote on!

Misc. Icon Challenge #66-Toy Story Voting!

Voting Rules

*Do not vote for your own icon(s). (I'll know! :lol:)
*Do not go telling your friends to vote for yours.
*Vote as shown in the example below.
* Everyone is welcome to vote!
*Have fun!

Example:

100x100:
(vote for 4)
140x140: (vote for 1)

And here they are!!!!

100x100's:

ts1.png
ts2.jpg
ts3.png
ts4.png

ts5.png
ts6.png
ts7.png
ts8.png

ts9.png
ts10.jpg
ts11.jpg
ts12.png

140x140's:
ts1501.png
ts1502.jpg
ts1503.png

Please let me know if your icon is missing or something is wrong! Have fun!

Re: Icon Challenge #66-Toy Story-VOTING!

Good job everyone

100's

140's

Kristine if you want any help tallying the votes let me know :)

Recommend all of you a good website sell jerseys of all famous teams removed spam

Last edited by a moderator:

100x100:

140x140:

Well done guys, they're all fab! :D

So we can get this wrapped up could you please send me a pm and let me know which icons are yours. And thanks to Teddy Bear Dr I have the results for the challenge that I will post once I know who's icons are which :)

I can see that blackflag, Adorable_Crazy and Teddy Bear Dr have entered but there appears to be a fourth and I don't know who that is.

Once we get the Toy Story Challenge wrapped up blackflag will be running the challenges. We'll start up in September and run one a month. I'm hoping that this will give us more participants :) If you have any theme ideas leave them here.

Re: Icon Challenge #66-Toy Story-Results!

Thanks to blackflag and Steph for sending me pm's but since I've only got the 2 of them I'll jsut post the results for all the icons. Thanks to everyone who took part in the Toy Story Challenge.

I'll post the icon # followed by results.

8-7
7-4
11-4
12-4
5-3
1-3
3-3
9-2
4-2
6-1
2-0

140's
3-5
1-3
2-1

Again thanks to all for entering the challenge.

Umm, I forgot to send a message, but we would still be confused on the other participant :confused:

My icons were #'s 3,7 and 8 and 3 in 140x140. Did you try contacting the original challenge runner to see if she knew who the others belonged to?

Hi all, I want to apologize sincerely in my lack of getting the results up. I PM'd Jacquie to let her know and wanted her to let you all know that I had a family emergency. My mom broke both legs and had to be moved to Pittsburgh (which is an hour and a half away from us) then she had surgery and when she came home she needed constant help. She still does but I'm finally getting around to being online though I'm still really busy helping her and dad out and my own family! So I'm really sorry! I have the paper here and will post the results by the morning so you can see who won.

Back