"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

I have a question about an ep of CSI: NY, my friend was talking about an ep the other day, and I really want to see it, apparently, there is something about paintballing, and a man is found in a woman's house with a bear trap on his leg, also in this is ep, a man is stalking Stella, and Mac pretends Stella is his wife, and confronts the man stalking her, we then find out that Mac's wife died in 9/11... I'm not sure how good this description is, I'm just going by what my friend said... Hope you can help me...

Hey kids, I have a question.
In the opening credits of season 5, there's a split second of a scene of Grissom fuming himself. I can't seem to place it, so does anybody know what episode it's from?
Here's a pic to freshen up the memory:

grissomfume.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Maybe I should've posted this in the CSI section. Feel free to move it, mods.

Re: "I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Ive watched first few seasons and Ive started to wonder. How many CSI-levels are there? Can someone enlighten me on this matter.

Oh and it would be so nice to hear on what levels are main characters in csi vegas

I always thought it was three levels. I mean Catherine is level three, and she was swing shift supervisor, I can't remember if they stated Grissom or Ecklie's levels.

I think there's only three, and then supervisor is sort of in a class all by its own. But I'm not sure about that....

As for the main characters levels, they're all pretty much level threes, aren't they? Catherine certainly is, Nick became one in season one....Greg is a level one, but that's because he wasn't a CSI originally. Wasn't there an episode, I can't remember what it was called, where Sara told Nick it was her case, and he said it was his because he was a level higher than her? So that would make her a level two. But then, doesn't level three mean they can lead their own case? Well, they've all done that...geez, now I'm more confused than I was when I started writing this.:lol: :rolleyes:

Yeah and what if i give some more to think about... you remember season 3 eleven angry jurors.. I think nick is already level 3 at this point, not for certain. Grissom and Nick talks in the end and then grissom files a promotion papers as a lead csi.. so maby 4 or 5 levels?

Re: What is the episode

CSI2008, there has not been any 3 part episode and all 3 have not done a crossover together. The original CSI (the Vegas team) had a crossover to introduce the Miami show, and Miami did two crossovers with NY. Most recently, CSI did a crossover with Without A Trace.

Now, this is the fourth post you have made on this board with the same question. The moderators might consider this as spamming if you continue to do that.

Stupid question of the night... :D

Sorry if this has been asked before, btw.

In Season 8 Episode 10, Lying Down With Dogs, why is Greg in the evidence room talking to himself?! I first thought he was talking into a dictaphone (as Doc Robbins does) but I'm sure he wasn't wearing a headset and I couldn't see a dictaphone anywhere near him. Has our sweet G finally gone completely round the twist or did I overlook a recording device somewhere?

You overlooked a recording device. Thank god our Greggo hasn't gone loco yet :p

I capped it for you right here

Back