"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

^^ Okay, thanks. The caps I saw were pretty funny cause the look on Nick's face was like, "Um...Keppler? Are you gonna help me out?"

No problem. :)

I think the writers were going to have the babysitter pass the baby to Keppler, but settled for Nick insted.

I was watching Early Rollout from LV season 4.
So, the question I have is....
the girl in the fast-food restaurant, is that Hillary Duff?
I can't find her name on the credit unless I'm missing her :eek:

princessJ88 said:
^^ Okay, thanks. The caps I saw were pretty funny cause the look on Nick's face was like, "Um...Keppler? Are you gonna help me out?"
When you see the episode you'll see that Nick had no problem holding the baby. He was, actually, quite natural. At least, I thought. The caps can be a little deceiving.

hhunter said:
I was watching Early Rollout from LV season 4.
So, the question I have is....
the girl in the fast-food restaurant, is that Hillary Duff?
I can't find her name on the credit unless I'm missing her :eek:

I have to agree it does look alot like her, but the actress' name is Kat Dennings. She was dating Matthew Gray Gubler, Criminal Minds' "Dr Spencer Reid", but haven't kept tabs on him recently.

Thank you WornSuls That actress looks a lot like Hillary Duff so I was just wondering.

Oh, and I have another question...

Is Detective Vega married? I thought in one episode there was mention of his wife but I wasn't sure.

i know there was an episode where vega mentioned having a son, saying that his son has a comic book collection. but i am unsure if there was ever any mention of a wife.

major_csi_fan would like to know:

I watched the cross over eppy of csi and wihtout at trace last nite but one thing i couldnt figure out who was jason taylor who they kept speaking of i know that terry wicker had an attachment with him and that is why his pattern broke but could anyone tell me who he was

thanks

Back