"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Thank you nattybatty55 ;) I only watched each scene once, so I didn't really had time to notice better. It was just that after seeing it I had that impression.
But yeah, lots of houses must look alike. Thank you for clarifying :) My curiosity is much happier now :lol:

Well, I'm not sure which series this was one, but I think it was LV. Which episode is it where a woman and her husband are moving into a new house and are on the front lawn and she gets shot by some guy who was just shooting off a gun in his yard?

Had to watch the NBA game the other night. in Time out's Was flipping Channels. landed on one of these CSI shows,
Was May 31 2007 Thursday , would have to say around 8pm-10pm EST

In the Episode they must have been in a city, and they where looking for a Car with its engine running, and the Exhaust (Muffler) was stuffed with Something there was a women inside the trunk with Duct tape on her mouth, I think she had Blonde hair also, she was alive when they found her,

(Then I had to go back to watching the NBA game) if anyone could help me find out what Episode that was would really Owe you one. Ive searched for ever and finally figured to ask the pros. thanks for your help.

For all i know could have been a New or Old episode, not sure.
Also not sure if it was (CSI) (CSI: Miami) or (CSI: NY) hopeing someone may have watched this and know. sorry to bother.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but does anyone know what the song is called at the end of 'super men'(ep 19)???

Please tell me if I have posted this in the wrong place!!

Hi guys!

Well, I gave Miami a chance and watched it. The epi was when Zack Efron was there. Who killed the guy? Was it Zack or his brother? Or his dad? I missed the end part. And is there something going on with Eric and Ryan? Are they in a fight?

luvincsi Eric and Ryan aren't in a real fight. They just playfully fight each other like puppies usually fight each other.

Satapatas, that wasn't any CSI you were watching. It was the season 2 epsiode of Without A Trace, "Copycat," which ran on TNT that night from 7pm to 8pm Eastern time.

Thanks for my answering my other question, CSI_CSI. :) Can anyone still help me with my other question? (See my post up there) :D Thanks!

And I got it Marns. ;) Thanks again. :D I really appreciate it. This mean I already got my answer. so, no need to answer it anymore. :)

Is there a New York episode in which Mac throws someone agains a wall, or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

Back