"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

^ Rory Cochrane was't killed off; his character Tim Speedle was. Rory was tired of the daily grind of filming a television show and wanted out of his contract. I guess the writers could have found another way of Speed leaving so that he could return for an episode once in a while.

The ep in question is Let the Seller Beware.

1. Anyone know why that mold would attack someone Scandinavian but not someone who isn't? That's wierd...
2. If the girl actually did the killing of the cheerleader, what was the skin in the boy's stomach contents?

*wonders also if video enhancement can really be that good*

NY question?I have not see the last episode -Snow Day
Why Mac must go to London with Peyton.Have more reason??, may be i pass important point.

Mac must not go to London with Peyton. She asked him to go with her because she had to do some work there or something like that and then she could show London to him.
First he didn't really want to but in the end he decided it would be good to go.

MacsGirlMel said:
The ep in question is Let the Seller Beware.

1. Anyone know why that mold would attack someone Scandinavian but not someone who isn't? That's wierd...

ive always felt this one was extremely far fetched, but i have a possible answer. people in a certain geographic area (especially small) will have more similar genetics to each other than people not from the same area. so there could possibly be a gene that produces a protein in the skin that reacts with the mold and the gene is more prevalent in the scandanavian population. if that made sense... :lol:

2. If the girl actually did the killing of the cheerleader, what was the skin in the boy's stomach contents?

i cant remember exactly, but was he on drugs too? the cheerleader may have been the one that killed her but did he eat her too?

*wonders also if video enhancement can really be that good*

i think the general consensus is no, no it is not :lol:

i have a question about Leapin' Lizards. how do we know that Grissom and Sara's dog is called Bruno? i know that it was Billy's dog and that it's the dog's real name but everybody assumed that it's also how he was called on the show. i've read the transcript and there is no mention of the name in the ending credits either so i had an impression that someone from TPTB had to confirm it.

i think people just call him bruno instead of saying 'the dog' to make things easier. i know we (the ladies in the george/nick thread) refer to the dog in season 2 episode burked as maverick because it is georges dog.

I may be a newb but i watched the double-episode 'Build to kill' twice and i still don't get the plot about that model-house..Who did it?

gigi, that is explained in the season finale episode "Living Doll" that recently aired. Would you like me to spoil the surprise, or wait till you see the episode, or do you really want to know right now?

ok i know its probably a long time ago but judging by how u guys just pop up with answers to everyones questions... does anyone know the episode in csi las vegas where there was the explosion in the lab?

xxghsxx, welcome to the board. The episode you asked about is "Play With Fire" from season 3 episode 22. Details can be found in this board's episode guides; links are at the very top of each page here.

Maybe my question doesn't really belong here, but I was just curious to know if you had the same impression I did :rolleyes: It's about NY

In "sweet 16" we see Reed's house, and we can see him leaving house, closing the door...
Isn't that the same house where supposedly Sheldon lives? The one that he leaves when he goes out to run? Because I was watching "Raising Shane" and I was like "Hm, that is the same house where Reed lives!".

Was it or it was just my impression?!

Dani I went and had a look for you... The doors are actually qute different Reed's door is wooden and painted green and sheldons door if made os some sort of frosted glass!!!

I don't live in New York or The US as a matter of fact so I don't know what people's homes are like over there. BUt I am guessing that many houses etc look pretty simlar!

Back