"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by allmaple, Mar 30, 2007.

1. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Hey everyone..

My friend and I were just watching the Pilot episode and later Cool Change from LV, season 1. And we were thinking..

Doesn't a standard issue police wapon, like the CSI's carry, have 14 or 15 bullets?
    In the Holly Gribbs muder, Catherine checks her gun and finds 2 bullets remaining inside. From the flashback we can tell Holly was shot 3 times. 3 + 2 makes 5. If a standard issue gun has 14 or 15 bullets, what happened to the rest?

Just a wild guess. Don't know for sure about the standard ammount of bullets. Does anyone know?

2. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

I don't know why but the number 10 is jumping out at me. I think that's the amount of bullets for a dept. issued gun. I don't think any department issued gun is allowed 14-15 bullets. I think I heard somewhere that that's illegal.

3. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Even if it is 10.. still 5 are missing ;)
    Just curious what happened to the other bullets

4. CSI_CSI

CSI_CSI Witness

they probably went out the window somewhere and I read on wikipedia that Holly Valance is coming on as like a detective thingy on CSI:Miami do you know if it's true or not and also I'm pretty sure Sheldon's a Doctor because on Here's To You Mrs Azrael in the end Sheldon looks after that man then that other man comes in and asks if he's a doctor and he says yes.

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

CSI_CSI, I haven't read anywhere that Holly Valance is to be in CSI Miami again. She has guest starred in both Miami and NY though in the past. She was a murder victim in the Miami episode 'Addiction' and was also in the NY episode 'YoungBlood' as a girl interviewed in a bar. :) It may be referring to her previous role in Miami rather than any future appearances.

Technically Hawkes is a doctor as he has the qualifications, hence helping the guy who was injured, although he won't still be practicing now he's a CSI. :)

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I have a vegas question, what episode did Sophia first appear on? I know she was at Ecklie's induction with Grissom before they got called away to the hotel in Formalites, but is that the first time she's actually seen?

7. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Call me crazy, but I'm almost positive her name was in the credits during Grissom Versus The Volcano, but I don't remember her being in it, just recall seeing her name. I'll have to re-watch it. Yes her first apperence was in Formalities.

ETA: Ha I just looked it up, there was actually a guy named Louis Lambardi in Gris Vs. The Volcano. I love having a photographic memory.

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

9. Bevmo

Bevmo Civilian

I didn't see the end of the ep, but from what I understand, it's not that he owed a suspect money that got him fired, but he repeatedly lied to H about it. If he had been honest he prolly woulda kept his job, but lying made him seem like a dirty cop/csi.

10. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

^
    ^
    He also gambled while on duty (a la Warrick) so he could pay the guy that was blackmailing him. Which would warrant his firing, I believe.

11. stand_behide_h

stand_behide_h Hit and Run

Thinkingof season cuz i havenot see it
    hoh..

12. stand_behide_h

stand_behide_h Hit and Run

sorry have wrong type.....season V

13. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

you can edit your post within 24hrs. this way you avoid double posts, which are considered spamming ;)

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Was the episode starring Dakota Fanning Blood Lines or Blood Drops? I know how stupid of me :lol:

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

it was blood drops. blood lines was the one with the guy who was a chimera and had two sets of dna ;)