"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

I cannot remember what epi this quote came from...

"This is crap! I've been waiting on I.A.B. for 14 hours and I'm tired and I smell and I don't have a freakin car."

Can you help me here????

Ok I am a little confused about the dead bodies. And by that I mean when is it ok for a CSI to touch a DB. I watch all three and in one or a few episodes I think it has been mentioned that only the Medical Examiner can touch the body and no one else. Now I have seen some of them touch the DB before the ME has been there. So am I missing something again or is there an explanation?? Thanks for anything.

Possibly there might be hair fibers or other trace evidence that could fall off between the crime scene and the morgue.

i can't remember an episode where they do that. i only know that in the promo for "Grave Danger" on youtube they dance around a table. maybe that's what you're looking for....if not, well it was a try ;)

yea maybe..It was in a parody clip thing on youtube "songs by greggo" or something, and I didn't recognise it from anywhere! thanks!

^
^
I remember the dancing around the table bit. I don't exactly remember what it was for, but I've seen icons and banners using the clip of it. I think it might've just been a behind-the-scenes kind of thing.

mrb105 said:
Yes it was the dentist I believe
Thanks a bunch! ;)
I have other questions for the Sweet Jane epi...
Why did the dentist kill her?
And was he the one who killed the other Jane Does?

Thanks! :D

Back