I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

1. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

Can anyone help me please?
    I'm looking for an old episode where there was a kid that accidentally killed his baby brother.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

The only episode I can think of is 'Compulsion' in season 5. The older brother beat his younger brother to death with a pipe because h made fun of him for still wetting the bed...or something like that.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

You are probably thinking of "Gentle, Gentle". The little boy accidentally smothered his baby brother while his older brother was babysitting, and the parents tried to cover it up to protect the little boy.

4. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

Yes, that's the one! Thanks for your help Smokey. :)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  5. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

Hi!

Someone knows what was the episode(I think it was season 1 or 2) when Greg was busy with work and Grissom got angry at him? What did he do to make him angry like that? I just saw a little clip on YouTube so I don't know anything.

6. Smokey

Could it be "Gentle, Gentle" when Grissom wanted his results right away and Greg said he had to clear his counter before he could work on anything else and Grissom shoved the cart away and said "There...now they're off your counter"?

7. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

It is that, thanks :D Why was he angry?

8. Smokey

He was upset because of the senseless death of the baby. He wanted to hurry and find out what happened. As he told Sara afterward, " Everyone didn't find that baby. I did. And that little boy is dead because someone lost their temper or screwed up, or god knows what. So, excuse me, but this victim is special.".

9. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

Okay, thank you very much,Smokey:)

10. yen35

yen35 Witness

I have watched all the episodes in LV seasons 8-10 and nearly all in the 1st 2 seasons but I missed a few episodes in the others because I was away at university. In which season do Grissom and Sara start dating and is there an episode where Sara gets arrested or something due to alcohol influence (but I could be completely wrong about that).

11. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I think the first time we see them together is 6x24 (Way to Go) - but I could be way off on that. There's certainly an attraction between them from very early on. In 8x02 (A La Cart) Sara says they've been together "2 years" (Grissom says 9 :)).

She is pulled over at the end of 4x23 (Bloodlines) - she isn't over the legal limit, but Grissom is called.

12. yen35

yen35 Witness

OK, thanks alot. I shall go check the dvd store for seasons 4 and 6.

13. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Hey, I have a question. Was there any mention how many Nate Haskell has killed? Was it 20? I'm confused because his accomplice might be responsible for some of it.

14. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I think it's mentioned in the episode "19 Down" that Haskell targeted seven couples, with only the males being found. So 14 is the apparent kill count for him. I may be wrong though...

15. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

In "19 Down" Grissom says he was "suspected of killing at least 14 people," but I don't think the first couple was included in that count. Males 2-8 were found before Haskell was caught, but the first one wasn't found until after the seminar (end of "19 Down"). So I believe the proper count is 16, although he may have been tried for only 14 (or maybe 7, since the women were never found).

While Haskell may have had help, he was directly involved in all of the earlier killings (he claimed sole responsibilty for them all). After he was caught and put in jail, one of his accomplices killed one of the others, and three other people (the couple from "Leave out all the Rest" and the man in "19 Down").