I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *No Spoilers

Well, then. A belated congrats on the SAG award.

I truly think Grave Danger should have been nominated for SOMETHING. I saw it for the first time tonight, and even though I knew how it turned out, I was still at the edge of my seat. Now that's powerful.

Thanks Dynamo, for answering my question.

Correcting previous post...

Even though Grave Danger did not win anything, it was nominated for:

Emmy Awards: Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series

Cinema Audio Society, USA: Outstanding Achievement in Sound Mixing for Television Series

Edgar Allan Poe Awards: Best Television Episode Teleplay

Motion Picture Sound Editors, USA: Best Sound Editing in Television Long Form - Music
Best Sound Editing in Television Long Form - Sound Effects & Foley

Writers Guild of America, USA: Episodic Drama

Okay I have two questions:

What's the name of the episode when the police and CSI's have to do a relay race and they find a dead cop in the dessert and what's the name of the episode where at the end Warrick and Catherine hug by an suv?

It's driving me crazy that I can't remember!!!

the first is 'Dead Ringer' (season 4) and the second one is 'A little murder' (season 3), though they don't hug at the end but during the episode...

hi! m new to d community & still figuring out how all these works (posts, reply, etc.)
Got a question. m just wondering if d last ep of season 7 (Living Doll) is just only a coincidence title from the episode Nesting Doll (season ?, a saracentric episode?

That's a very good question. Sadly I can't find an answer for it though...

Living Doll and Nesting Doll are two different episode. Nesting Doll, we find out about Sara's past and how her mother killed her father. Living Doll is Natalie- who make doll and serial killer and she kidnapped Sara to get back at Grissom for killing her father, (Her adopted father killed himself.) to make it look he did it when he find out that his daughter killed the people, so he let the cop think he did it.

Nesting Doll is Sara's centric

Living Doll is Grissom's centric.

Ummm The Gary/Warrick thread has seemed to disapear on me.I Cant find it anywhere.Im I just missing it or is gone. Cause I would be happy to. If someone could post a link I would be very great. Thanks so much.

MsCatherineBrown,
"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

If a thread has not been posted to for over a week, it seems to disappear but it really doesn't. At the bottom of each page of the threads list, there is a drop down menu that says, "Show active in the last week." You can change that to last 2 weeks, last month, last year, and other choices. After you click on the Change button beside it, your thread may show up a little further back. Or you can use the Search link at the top of each page. Hope that helps.

x3nity Nesting Dolls (I believe) had more to do with the fact that Sara had secrets hidden deep inside, like the dolls from Russia. You see the doll on the outside but you have to peel back the layers to find what's beneath. Sara's character was like a nesting doll in that ep. We found out a lot about he character.

Living Doll on the other hand was more of a literal translation. The Mini killer left dolls of dead victims in all of the models. Sara is alive so she makes the doll alive. Sara is the living doll.

I honestly don't think it was intentional to use "doll" in both eps.

In what ep we see Sara driving her car ?

ericloca said: In what ep we see Sara driving her car ?
If you mean the one where she is pulled over that would be the end of the 4th season ep 'Bloodlines'. The reason I ask about the details of it, there are at least a couple scenes I believe she is driving. But in 'bloodlines' you can see her clearly at night through her windshield.

Dynamo1 said:
MsCatherineBrown,
"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

If a thread has not been posted to for over a week, it seems to disappear but it really doesn't. At the bottom of each page of the threads list, there is a drop down menu that says, "Show active in the last week." You can change that to last 2 weeks, last month, last year, and other choices. After you click on the Change button beside it, your thread may show up a little further back. Or you can use the Search link at the top of each page. Hope that helps.

Thanks so much!! Dur I should have known that. :rolleyes:

ericloca also S6 "Gum Drops" opening scene we see a shot of Sara's profile during sunset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back