I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *No Spoilers

Wow, Dynamo, I didn't know that they are all in it! I'm still looking for it, my tapes are all out of order...Matt Malloy was downright hilarious. Is he like that in all of his roles?

"Sex Lies and Larvae" Season 1..AWESOME epi!!

Sara: I am a woman, and I have a gun. And look how he
treated me. I can only imagine how he treated his wife.

thank you so much.
i'm excited: they're showing that one tonight here! :D

Ok, this might seem a bit shocking, but could someone please explain how Sofia joined CSI?
I stopped watching for a while, then when i started watching again, she was now with CSI...
So could someone please explain it to me?
I will be forever grateful.... :)

The lovely Sofia arrived on our screens in Formalities. This was because she had been assigned by Ecklie to check out Grissom's running of his team.

Sofia informed Ecklie that she couldn't see anything wrong with Grissom's team. Thus in Mea Culpa, Ecklie responded by taking the team apart. He moved Catherine in charge of swing shift (instead of days like she had wanted) and moved Nick and Warrick with her. Then instead of giving Sofia the promotion that everyone expected her to receive, he demoted her and put her on Grissom's graveyard shift team with Sara and Greg.

Louise Lombard who plays Sofia was actually pregnant in the latter part of the fifth season. By Season 6, Sofia has returned, only now she is back as Detective Sofia Curtis - she works with Brass.

A Question Concerning the Ep. Gum Drops(6x05)

Does anybody have has any information about soundtrack of this episode? The reason I have become obsessed with this particular soundtrack is because I felt some of the melody lines in this ep sounded quite similar to the one of the movie, The Hours.

I went through a few CSI-related Live Journal Communities, crimelab.nl, and Elyse's Comprehensive CSI, looking for anything related to this ep; there was nothing. The last one had almost every title of each track on the show but 'Gum Drops'.

Re: A Question Concerning the Ep. Gum Drops(6x05)

Welcome to the board, Yeon. You might want to try looking in the CSI Music forum of this board to see if anyone has that information.

I have a couple of songs for that episode listed at tunesfind.com but have been told in the past that tunesfind is not always correct. The songs they list for Gum Drops are:

MR.BUUL GUM by NEELY
Palestine Texas by The Poppy Rocks

Hope that helps.

I've heard that on, I believe season 5, during the episode commentary on DVD, that someone says "Did you know GSR means Grissom Sara Romance?" Or something of the sort.

Anyone know which episode?

I think David Rambo says it in the 'Who Shot Sherlock' commentary when Sara says something about GSR.

I have a question, and sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread. I wasn't too sure.

Was George Eads nominated for an Emmy for his performance in Grave Danger?

George Eads was has never been awarded an Emmy or even nominated for one. Grave Danger was not nominated in any category for an Emmy except directing; not writing, sound, costume, art direction or anything else. Unhappily. Sorry.

The only major award he has ever won was a Screen Actors Guild Award in 2005, along with the rest of the cast, for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back