I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I'm on my own at work today until 4pm. :eek:

Luckily so far it's been really quiet. *sighs* Now I've tempted fate you do realise that it's probably going to go mad here now. :lol:

I can't believe I have only 8 real days of school left :eek:

I can't believe we'll get back our tests this week. Oh no :(

I can't believe I'm so tired

I can't believe I had to go to some school today, which I have to go to after this one, and ALL the students were at least 5 years older or something!

I can't believe that in about an hour I will see the video there was made of the robbery of the supermarket where I work in a program that's gonna try get the guys. I feel so weird...stomach is turning and I wasn't even there!

I can't believe how conflicting the classes I need/want for next year are so conflicting. It's so frustrating :mad: Gah! *starts pulling out hair*

I can't believe how tired I am today
I can't believe how bored I've been today

I can't believe I slept for 15 hours. :eek:
I can't believe I'm finally getting that flu/cold that's going around. :lol:

I can't believe that I'm almost graduated from high school.

I can't believe that I was accepted into multiple colleges.

I *can't believe* that I can't decide which one I'm going to.

(sorry to hear about that plagerism, quoth. Hope that gets cleared up for ya.)

Oh Ann that sucks. Did you report it?

I can't believe I was shaking as a straw when I saw the reconstruction because it is made in the actual aupermarket where I work to make it look the same, and I saw all the things I recognize. That, plus I recognized my colleague who was threatened with a gun in the REAL surveillance tapes. God poor girl, she's 17.

I just sent an email to ff.net about it, so hopefully it can be cleared up.. but thanks for the support, Dutchie and virology101 :)

I can't believe I'm still awake :eek:

I can't believe I'm actually happy I'm sick! I haven't been it for 4 years, so I was actually relieved I found myself sick again.

I can't believe that feckin' cough annoys me. :mad:
I can't believe I'm too tired to write my essay.
I can't believe I'm probably getting my first earned money today :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back