I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dolphin, me too ;)

I can't believe now that mum and dad have left the building, I sneaked out of bed to do some printing.. hey, it's lots cheaper to do it here and they need not know it it.. shhhhh :p

I watched CSI NY this afternoon on the History channel. It was "Stuck on You" and I seen Gonzalo Menendez (Clavo cruz) he played a manager of the all girl band and of course he murdered someone. It was great to see him again on another CSI show.

I can't believe Jayne doesn't listen to her parents :lol:
I can't believe these German words suck so much.
I can't believe I have nothing to watch on tv tonight.
I can't believe I tossed all the things that distract me from studying on my bed. For instance my book, my watch, my mirror.. oh yeah, give me a mirror and I can keep myself busy for hours! :p

I can't believe how bored I am...and I still have a half hour of this class left!
I can't believe how small our computers make this website... :lol: it's tiny!

I can't believe that I have a headache again. :mad:

I can't believe how much work I have to do over the next two weeks! It's crazy :)

I can't believe how exhausted I am.
I can't believe I'll go to THAT party on Saturday.
I can't believe this song I'm listening to :p

I can't believe that almost everyone I now are sick! Everybody are sneezing and coughing around me! But I won’t surrender! I’m not getting sick this year!
APCIHAAAAAA

I cant believe how creepy guys can be. Today this guy was like "girls shouldnt wear shirts" and i was like " oh gawd that is sooo creepy" and then he was like "except for fat girls like you Katlynn" i almost cried i was so embarssed and angry.

Depth-Of-Love said:
I cant believe how creepy guys can be. Today this guy was like "girls shouldnt wear shirts" and i was like " oh gawd that is sooo creepy" and then he was like "except for fat girls like you Katlynn" i almost cried i was so embarssed and angry.

Ugh, that was low and uncalled for. What a creep. Why do people not realize what saying stuff like that can do to someone's self esteem? It just gets me so angry when people are cruel like that!

Depth-Of-Love said:
I can't believe what sorts of oxymorons walk this world!! :mad: *balds fists*

I can't believe I haven't combed my hair in *counts* 5 days :lol: *sniffs* I did shower though!

I can't believe I got an email from a very good friend from Ireland yesterday, since aaaaages!! :D

Katlynn, don't listen to him. You're not fat, you're beautiful.

I can't believe Janey made a mistake :p *couts* ??
I can't believe I have to go learn for my test week while I want to go and write.

Dutchie said:
I can't believe Janey made a mistake :p *couts* ??
I can't believe I have noooo clue what you're talking about *pompidom* :rolleyes: *whistles innocently*

I can't believe I haven't been using my bankcard for almost 2 years now :eek:

I can't believe I'm enjoying a peaceful afternoon watching another and the last epi of Miss Marple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back