I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizzy_004 said:
SaraStar said:
^ LOL. I cannot believe my little sister is taller than me. Yeah, I'm serious. It's so unfair. :p

:lol: *no comment*
Shush :mad:

Lizzy_004 said:
I can't believe I didn't make homework today but chose for watching CSI instead.

I can't believe my sister doesn't know the difference between strawberry and vanilla milkshakes :p
Alright.. you don't MAKE your homework, but you DO your homework :p
I once ordered strawberry milkshake and got banana milkshake and only realised it when I was nearly done :rolleyes:

I can't believe we (housemates and I) get over 500 Euro back from the electricity company :D

I can't believe my dad has just told me he has to go to Africa this weekend for work. :( It's been off and on whether he'll go since December, but now it will be this weekend. :eek:

The only reason I'm a little upset about it is because the last time he went to South Africa the trip turned out to be a lot longer than originally planned and he was out there for 3 months. :eek:

wibble said:
I can't believe I almost forgot CSI is on tonight :eek:

I can't believe you almost forgot either!! :eek: ;)

I can't believe CSI is on at the same time as 'Life on Mars', which is fantastic! I will have to record one...

*hugs Tinks*, my Mum is currently on a round-the-world cruise, she's been gone for 5 weeks and isn't back until April 24th. It's weird when parents are gone for a while, particularly when they are in another country... :)

I can't believe my photoshop isnt' working. It just froze up on me, and I don't have it saved!

I can't believe I just found something sticky in my hair! I have no idea what it is, but it's gross. I think I need a shower now...

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Lizzy_004 said:
I can't believe I didn't make homework today but chose for watching CSI instead.
Alright.. you don't MAKE your homework, but you DO your homework :p

YOU shush! :rolleyes:

I can't believe I'm going to Disneyland in Paris!! :D :D My work organised this trip, and I'm so looking forward to it! I've never been to Disneyland. Hell, I've never been to Paris :rolleyes:

I can't believe we'll go in the middle of the night :eek:

I can't believe my iPod has ups and downs :rolleyes:

I can't believe I asked my brother to come to my room, because I wanted to show him something and the first thing he asked was: "Is it about CSI?" :lol:

Lizzy_004 said:
I can't believe Roos' name at msn made me laugh so hard! :lol:

What did you like about my name? :lol:

I can't believe I can't go to Boston :(.
I can't believe I do have money now to go to the Kaiser Chiefs gig!

I can't believe my VCR isn't working. I can't even get my tape out! I won't be able to tape CSI: NY tonight! I'm going to miss it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back