I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Yay* Congrats wibble, well done! :D

I can't believe how annoyed I have been all day, over the stupidest things too.... :mad:

I can't believe he took the hint about what I want for my birthday!

I can't believe I don't have to work on Sunday!! :D
I can't believe how busy I was today!
I can't believe it's February already!

I can't believe I have to take another 5 days holiday before 1st April or I will lose it! When I am supposed to fit that in? :p

I can't believe my friend hasn't had her baby yet.

I can't believe I have 77 cable channels and there is usually nothing worth watching late at night.

I can't believe the England cricket team have finally beaten Australia! Well done boys. :D

I can't believe I woke up with random sparkles on my eye, and I have no clue where they came from!
I can't believe how crappy I feel. Ugh

I can't believe how busy work has been today. :rolleyes:

I can't believe the remote locking on my car just stopping working today. :eek: Then when I tried it again this afternoon it was fine. Confused? I am. :lol:

I can't believe I've still got over an hour of work left. *head desk*

Thanks Roos, Jayne, Tink and Elsie re the job :D

Actually, I can't believe how nice my new boss was this morning when I went to talk with him about my contract. Because it's only a part time job, he was like "so what days would you like to work, and what time do you want to start each day?" :eek: Aahh, the flexibility of an academic job :D :lol:

I can't believe how hurt I feel.
I can't believe how long it's beeen since I've felt so sad.
I can't believe how miserable I'm being right now.

Awh everything will be ok Levon. As soon as i see i willl give you a BIG hug. Ilysm <333
I cant believe what just happend!!!!!!!
I cant believe i just tripped on a peice of paper, tahts sad.

I can't believe that the Stephen King book I'm reading has just mentioned 'My Chemical Romance' on the page I'm on! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back