I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaWacko said:
I can't believe my friend squeezed my ass yesterday :eek:

:lol: Isn't that so awkward!? :lol: :p I think it's a guy thing. My dad does it all the time :rolleyes: (no offense guys :lol: :p)

Roosy, you passed out!? Hope you're feeling better now, that's no fun. I've almost passed out a few times before so I know how it feels.

I can't believe I sucked in bowling tonight. I didn't feel good the first two games and the third I screwed up my footing and couldn't remember how to do it again *sigh*

I can't believe how stupid some people are! I made the big mistake of going to a supermarket this morning to buy two CD's. Never again.

Instead of putting the CD's in the boxes like any normal store would do, you have to buy the CD's, go to customer service with the receipt and then they go off to the store room and put the CD's in the boxes. Well, 5 minutes had passed since this incompetent woman went off to find these CD's and I'm looking at the clock thinking, if she takes any longer I'm going to be late for work. Anyway, she reappears out of the store room and I'm thinking "At last", but little did I know that the fun was only just beginning, she couldn't find one of the CD's (this one being the Fall Out Boy CD) and had to call for assistance. 10 minutes passed and I'm starting to get the right hump! So I grab some poor unsuspecting supermarket worker and told him to go in and find them as I'm going to be late for work. Anyway, she comes out to tell me she can only find one CD and has broken the box to the other CD, I said fine, just give me a refund for it and as long as I have Bloc Party's CD, I really couldn't care less! Just then another assistant comes out waving the FOB CD around saying, "I've found it, I've found it". So I walked away with both CD's 20 minutes after I came into the store and I have 15 minutes to make a 30 minute trip to work.

I go into the car, put on Bloc Party album and I'm listening to Sarah Brightman!

I can't believe how little sleep I got lastnight. (and that was all because of a stupid song that I had stuck in my head that made me cry because it reminded me of certain times, places, and people)

I can't believe how awesome my new cd is!

Poor Tinksy! Did you get the right CD eventually? It's a really good CD, listening to it right now.

I can't believe I passed out AGAIN. Need to go to the doc, seriously.
I can't believe I'm getting Yours Truly, Angry Mob for my birthday! :D

MissRoosFox said:
Poor Tinksy! Did you get the right CD eventually? It's a really good CD, listening to it right now.
Oh yes I did, I had go back into the store, I'd rather be late for work than not have the CD. :eek: :lol:

I can't believe Roosy is listening to it right now, I'm so jealous! I have to wait till I finish work! 1 hour, 55 minutes and counting. :lol:

I can't believe I got laundry soap on my hand, then licked my hand! Yeah, I'm stupid.

I can't believe that I was so sad yesterday that I shared a sucker with my cat :p

I can't believe how much I'm starting to dislike winter & it's damn weather. It really grinds my gears :mad:.

I can't believe that I can't go rollerblading out because a.) it's freezing out & b.) the Stanley Park seawall still isn't fixed.

I can't believe my papou & yiayia are back from Hawaii & I can't believe how dark they are. They're like Greek gypsies :lol:.

I can't believe that I had two teeth pulled out today, and I'm not on any painkiller and the novicaine has worn off and I'm not in any pain at all.

quoth_the_raven said:
DaWacko said:
I can't believe my friend squeezed my ass yesterday :eek:

:lol: Isn't that so awkward!? :lol: :p I think it's a guy thing. My dad does it all the time :rolleyes: (no offense guys :lol: :p)

Actually in this case it was more strange because who did it. He ain't assgrabbing type and he is very polite and I've grew up with him and HE WAS SOBER!

In general it's not so...awkward... I guess I've spend so much time in group that does... lots of assgrbbing. Me and them :p

I can't believe how tired and cold I am today. I can't believe I have already had 5 cups of tea this morning. :)

And I can't believe my favourite jumper shrunk in the wash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back