I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
wibble said:
I can't believe I get my degree result tomorrow! :eek: *worries*
Good luck wibbs, I have my fingers crossed for you. :)

I can't believe my mobile phones flip broke off totally! Now I can’t use it at all, at lest when it wasn't closing and the display screen kept coming and going I could use it. :lol:

I can't believe my next door neighbour noticed my Trivium t-shirt and started a huge long conversation about them. :eek:

I can't believe my new mobile is going to cost me £230! :eek:

i can`t believe that this weekend the weather was so warmly and i go out with my bike :eek:
(we have + 20 C not -15 C for January :D )

I can't believe it snowed!

I can't believe someone who I thought was a friend flat out told me my thoughts are dumb. And was not kidding by any means.

DaWacko said:
I can't believe Jayne actually posted here :eek:
I can't believe I'm back :D :D Well kinda :p
I can't believe I'm getting ill
I can't believe my 3rd graders are my cuties, while the first weeks of school were a trouble to get them to sit down. I earned their respect and vice versa :)
I can't believe the staff meeting was cancelled YAY!

i can't believe it, yesterday outside was so much snow, woke up today and there is nothing! :eek: No-thing! :p everything is green again :p
I still can't believe about those tewo boys who drowned :( that is so horrible ..
I can't believe i hadn't 'Monday Blues' :lol:

I can't believe it's been over a month
I can't believe I'm the last one left.
I can't believe I'm so happy for her... and so sad for myself.

I can't believe the last two lessons were cancelled because the gymnasium of our school was damaged due to this heavy storm last week.

I can't believe I spent two hours at the doctor :eek:

I can't believe like all my friends are getting sick.
I can't believe I did all the questions on my test twice because I kept writing down wrong answers :p

I can't believe how much it hurts. Or, more accurately, I can't believe I *forgot* how much it hurts :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back