I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe some sucko guy was sitting with his knee in the back of my chair during the entire movie yesterday!! :rolleyes: After I while I had to have enough of it, so I asked him to remove his knee, he said sorry, I said thanks.. and after 2 minutes he was in my chair again!! My back hurts a lot :(

I can't believe I was having a great time yesterday, and when I called my mom to ask what time I had to be home, she said 'now!' :rolleyes: I said my brother can come home as late as he wants, so why can't I? She told me it's different because I'm a girl.. wtf? :eek: I'm much, MUCH more resposible than my bro, so it would be fair if I could go out as long as I wanted too :(

Ah, double standards. Gotta love 'em :rolleyes:

I can't believe how late I slept in today :( Oh well, it's not like there was anywhere I *had* to be today.

I can't believe I had a dream that I was looking for ginger beef but couldn't find it! :p :lol: that, was soo weird.

I can't believe how badly my ear hurts. My earings like digging into my ear.

I can't believe my dad threatened to disown me after he heard me listening to a country song :lol:
I can't believe my arm still hurts... and I still don't know why
I can't believe how sleepy I am

i cant believe how scary the book im reading is.
I cant believb how much sewing i got done tonight!
I cant believe how excited i am.

I can't believe how early I have to be up for work tomorrow! I have to be up at 9:30, which actually means I should be sleeping (it's almost 1 AM :p)

I can't believe how pathetic I am.

I can't believe how much I have to work next week! *cries*

I can't believe how many times I whacked my elbows today at work!

I can't believe how cold the house was when I woke up this morning. I was shivering whilst I was getting ready for work. :eek: I thought about putting the heating on and then thought what’s the point, it takes a while for the house to warm up and I leave for work in 30 minutes. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back