I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I spent nearly 2 hours wrapping Christmas presents last night, and I still haven't done all of them :eek: *Note to self, buy less stuff next year.

^Yeah, I still haven't finished wrapping mine, I spent last night covered in glitter... :rolleyes:

I can't believe my boss has brought a stray cat into the office! Luckily most of us love cats, but it is weird...she's called him Frank and he is very skinny and weak (she is taking him to the rescue place this afternoon). :(

I can't believe I won't be back in the office until 3rd January. Yay!

I can't believe how excited I just got, when my mates came round with some pressies!! YAy, we opened them due to excitment of course :D

I can't believe the new "Tomb Raider Anniversary" trailer looks so greak :eek: :D

I can't believe I'm so tired

I can't believe it's already so late

I can't believe tomorrow is Festivus.

I can't believe I'm finally done all my Christmas shopping.

I can't believe I have 3 Christmas dinners in the span of 2 days. The last thing I need is a bigger butt from all the food :lol:.

I can't believe my crush for my hair dresser has come back. It all happened after my mom told me that he says hi. *sigh*

I can't believe I'm so bored. :rolleyes:

I can't believe I wrote a bunch of chapters for my fic because the server was down. :lol:

J, a bigger butt? Ah c'mon, you're not fat!

I can't believe my mom's so stubborn.
I can't believe it's holidays, but I just don't realize it.

MissRoosFox said:
I can't believe it's holidays, but I just don't realize it.

Me neither! It's so weird, two weeks of NO SCHOOL!! :D :D

I can't believe I'm soooo looking forward to Christmas this year.
I can't believe I'm still not dressed yet :p Ah well, holiday :p

I can't believe my CSI DVD arrived in the post today. I was told it would arrive after Christmas, so I'm well happy with that. *does little happy dance* :D

I can't believe that my MOM bought the X-mas gifts that I am gonna give to EVERYONE! LoL.
I can't believe it's Christmas tomorrow (in my country it's on the 24th) and I'm still not in the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back