~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaike I'm sorry about your aunt. I can't believe how long its been since we really had a decent chat and you're in Spain now.

I can't believe my group blew the social project and I got stuck fixing their mess so that we won't fail. :rolleyes:

^ Aww, I know how you feel Geni. I'm doing a group project at the moment, but as usual, it's left up to one to organise everything, and that's me :rolleyes: Hopefully it'll mean I can at least allocate myself more of the marks though :p

I can't believe my friend Dutchie turned me into a CaRWasher in just two days. :eek: She's really dangerous :lol: First, I had nothing to do with it, now I'm active on the board, write fanfiction, and have filled mij IM with pictures and quotes from CaRWash.

I can't believe this is my second post in this thread today.
I can't believe I raised my posts from 14 to 42, in just 24 hours.
I can't believe I even wrote the first chapter of my fic in that time.

I can't believe how much stupid homework I got today. Then to top it all off I get to study for my antrho. test tomorrow! (Nothing like leaving studying 'til the last night)

I can't believe how cold I've been latley...and it's not even cold outside!

I can't believe I got up today (as always) at 5 AM local time.
I can't believe today I have a test French, and haven't learned yet.

I can't believe I cried at the end of CSI. I CRIED. I never cry after CSI is finished.

I can't believe I was watching CSI:Miami after...And I cried. I'm sorry but when Horatio said "Good America" when the different language speaking woman asked "Good America or bad America" it just made me well up... :p

I can't believe the tv made me cry! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back